British Speedway Forum
jenga

Workington 2018 .

I fear for Newcastle ,Berwick and Workington this year. NEW- top 2 away, BER- top 1 away, WOR- COOK and jorgi away. WORKINGTON could end up Summers,Williamson,Bewley,Campton,Proctor,Aarnio and Bickley

I would think that team would more than hold it's own!

Delighted to hear the Comets will be back. Hope you have a better season and the club flourishes again.

• Like 3

Delighted to hear the Comets will be back. Hope you have a better season and the club flourishes again.

the last away meeting was well worth waiting for ......

dont know if its true or not but been told any riding in poland can only ride 1 other league

Only if you ride in the top league in Poland, the team TJ has signed for is in the 2nd Division so that rule doesnt affect him, hes already signed up in PL, DK and UK so he is sorted

• Like 1

Only if you ride in the top league in Poland, the team TJ has signed for is in the 2nd Division so that rule doesnt affect him, hes already signed up in PL, DK and UK so he is sorted

He was a major disappointment for workington last season anyway, I think he would even admit to that himself

Delighted to see the Comets confirming that they will race next season as it would have been very easy and understandable if the Workington promotion had decided to walk away. It is to be hoped the stay away fans of Workington speedway return in numbers to support their team.

• Like 1

He was a major disappointment for workington last season anyway, I think he would even admit to that himself

[/quote

He did when he was collecting the rider of the season award st the end

of season dance.LOL

will claus vissing be announced next week ?

At Berwick started last year there then vanished or I could say to good for Workigton

Edited by MANSE

Delighted to see the Comets confirming that they will race next season as it would have been very easy and understandable if the Workington promotion had decided to walk away. It is to be hoped the stay away fans of Workington speedway return in numbers to support their team.

What will bring them back

At Berwick started last year there then vanished

Spat the dummy big time at Berwick last year one to be avoided similar temperament to our very own petulant Frenchman.

Come to think of it how unlucky were the Bandits last season having Berge and Vissing in the same team.

Edited by Gazc
  • Like 1

What was the reason with VISSING at Berwick Gazc

Things weren't going his way and let the Berwick management know, infact he was just moaning at them on anything and everything.

He quitely disappeared soon after, was no big loss to the Bandits as they managed to get Nick in.

Edited by Gazc

Need to get some big track riders in your team and make sure you win all your home meetings only winning keeps the crowd attending

• Like 5