British Speedway Forum
jenga

Workington 2018 .

Nothing on the speedway gb website about the comets running next year only being known news for last 2 days !!.

we knew last season at the start when laurs announced she would run in 2017/18 and after that , they would see ..

Edited by jenga

not a million miles away ! attack the post , not the poster . i am sure if i walk down the local cycle path i can find some dog stuff and ask you the same question .

This guy in picture has small village mentality and cant stand change or newcomers in anyway shape or form.

Sounds familiar doesn't it?.

not a million miles away ! attack the post , not the poster . i am sure if i walk down the local cycle path i can find some dog stuff and ask you the same question .

What about the posters mother is that allowed?

This guy in picture has small village mentality and cant stand change or newcomers in anyway shape or form.

Sounds familiar doesn't it?.

thats a bit harsh on people who come from small villages . where as i would not put people from glasgow in amongst the uk top alcholc group .

What about the posters mother is that allowed?

already said sorry

Anyway jenga play nice and have fun.

Im going to have beans on toast for lunch then 20 pints of beer. Glasgow doesn't have a drink problem....honest. 🍺

Anyway jenga play nice and have fun.

Im going to have beans on toast for lunch then 20 pints of beer. Glasgow doesn't have a drink problem....honest.

its not a problem to the ones that drink , its just the ones that cant afford it that have the problem .

enjoy your toast .

After the delay in deciding we are running in 2018 we are behind everyone in talking to and signing riders.

Hope we can get somewhere like this.

Proctor 7.15

Thomas 7.10

Campton 5.73

Bewley 5.95

Bickley 2.00

Leaves 14.57

Sedgeman 6.17

Barker 8.15 or Summers 7.98

After the delay in deciding we are running in 2018 we are behind everyone in talking to and signing riders.

Hope we can get somewhere like this.

Proctor 7.15

Thomas 7.10

Campton 5.73

Bewley 5.95

Bickley 2.00

Leaves 14.57

Sedgeman 6.17

Barker 8.15 or Summers 7.98

Barker at Redcar already...

I hope Bickley signs but there are no restrictions on team building in the Championship so this must mean that there will be no 2pt riders.

Edited by comet49

I hope Bickley signs but there are no restrictions on team building in the Championship so this must mean that there will be no 2pt riders.

Hume back at Ipswich - Only fits if he is a 2 Edited by dontforgetthefueltapsbruv

its been said on a few posts that newcomers are still on a 2 point average

no restrictions means you dont have to use a 2 point rider

• Like 2