British Speedway Forum
jenga

Workington 2018 .

Who's rattled your cage Hen :party::party::party::party:

Its little wonder that TaylorJ has got annoyed.

I have no reason to doubt the figure stated and that sort of amount makes a huge difference to any speedway track - quite possibly the difference between survival and closure. That's not a matter for ridicule.

I have it on good authority that the Workington Speedway Trust is hugely valued, and rightly so.

• Like 4

The so called "Trust" as you call , put back over £10,000 last season in Workington Speedway, 50/50. raffles in the bar, supporters donations, fund raising events which if you'd have bothered to go to the end of season do would have heard Steve telling everyone...Regulars using free tickets was out or order, they were for newcomers to experience speedway, not regulars getting a jolly taking yet more money away from Laura :mad: , you are spending too much time listening to Jenga you posting as much tripe as him!!

What find raising events? I've never seen any....

Its little wonder that TaylorJ has got annoyed.

I have no reason to doubt the figure stated and that sort of amount makes a huge difference to any speedway track - quite possibly the difference between survival and closure. That's not a matter for ridicule.

I have it on good authority that the Workington Speedway Trust is hugely valued, and rightly so.

agree with what you say but she turned on a poster for not the first time stating she had done more for workington speedway than they had ever done i can garuntee she dosnt know what shes talking about

and it was the same speedway trust who abused the free tickets and gave them to people they knew were regulars and it would take money away from promotion i could name names of people who handed tickets to regulars and told them not to say where they got them from

lets end the in fighting and hope for a improved season which will secure speedway at workington for many years to come

this type of thing helps no one

yes i personaly have said and posted things that some wont like but its all true

i can name sponsers who have walked away i can name die hard fands who no longer go to workington and so on and they are all saying very similar reasons

i could post it on this forum but i know its not good for the future of workington speedway but talk to most who say it as they see it and its a comon theory where the problems are at workington

and its not laura morgan

I was at at a meeting where the idea was put forward that fans should donate a fixed figure per month to keep the club running, apparently this works at Edinburgh. A lot put their hands up but had second thoughts, Later it was said any donation would do. I personally know some people who are part of this scheme, I’m not. It’s not good to see fans arguing, leave that to Berwick lol.

• Like 1

Now reading which I always new Jenga admitting he is a Muppet

new... something new........NOT OLD !

I was at at a meeting where the idea was put forward that fans should donate a fixed figure per month to keep the club running, apparently this works at Edinburgh. A lot put their hands up but had second thoughts, Later it was said any donation would do. I personally know some people who are part of this scheme, I’m not. It’s not good to see fans arguing, leave that to Berwick lol.

aye , we were at that meeting and folk did raise their hands in support .

i was not one of them . cant pledge money to a playboy !

Edited by jenga

Think i might have been at same meeting once people put there hands up didnt they change something in the wording of request and some pulled there hands down

Thats when they said whatever you can afford will be acceptable

Klindt spotted in worky this week

Was also told roynons van was in town recently

But we also have wolfsport in the are which gets a few riders visiting at times

Was also told roynons van was in town recently

But we also have wolfsport in the are which gets a few riders visiting at times

and the ghost of my dead dads, dead dog, with jack sparrow on the black pearl ordering a kfc at the new drive thru and it hasnt even opened yet .

Edited by jenga

and the ghost of my dead dads, dead dog, with jack sparrow on the black pearl ordering a kfc at the new drive thru and it hasnt even opened yet .

not open?

They starved to death presumably then...

according to MANSE , as soon as its had its first breath . its an auld geezer !

?

ahh , right .

i can see where i have gone wrong . ihave got you mixed up with statler ! what a muppet eh !