British Speedway Forum
jenga

Workington 2018 .

7 hours ago, proud panther said:

Klindt is a good signing on that average, in my opinion. 

Really ? PL average for Scunthorpe 2016 5.42

I'm not a fan. At Scunny he was brilliant if he gated, not interested if he didn't.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Halifaxtiger said:

I'm not a fan. At Scunny he was brilliant if he gated, not interested if he didn't.

1 hour ago, Halifaxtiger said:

Slick track and make the gate are his requirements,terrible at Berwick couple of seasons ago then gated in his last race for 3 pts.

a blistering 1 point from 4 rides  , riding @ number 1 for scunny @ worky ,  lets wait n see . 

Seems a bit expensive on that average when he’s never pulled up tress anywhere in England other than Leicester. 

But fair olay to Workington for explaining his average, unlike some other teams. 

45 minutes ago, jenga said:

a blistering 1 point from 4 rides  , riding @ number 1 for scunny @ worky ,  lets wait n see . 

I can also remember him getting passed by Luke Crang round bends 3-4. 

Now I like workington..my second team...but that is an awful signing on that average..Sorry to say it cos I want worky to do well.

Jenga...if you didn't like Sarjeant you will be suicidal after watching klindt.

Edited by Baldyman
  • Like 5

Bewley every day of the week :-)

Klindt? I've seen him on a variety of tracks and I've seen nothing that impresses me. If he gates he's very fast ... if he doesn't gate .... he packs up on lap 2 cough cough Happy to give him his shot .... but it'll have be slick every week at Derwent Park or he'll packit in

4 hours ago, Baldyman said:

Now I like workington..my second team...but that is an awful signing on that average..Sorry to say it cos I want worky to do well.

Jenga...if you didn't like Sarjeant you will be suicidal after watching klindt.

dont worry b,man let me do all the worrying . i will keep this forum updated on the progress or demise of this great rider .

another signing announced tonight @ 8pm approx . (hope its not sedge )

Very poor signing, who puts these teams together at workington? An they wonder why they can't attract a crowd. Also the promotion  state klint is a racer? That certainly isn't the klint iv seen, 7.51 wasted. 

An to think I was worried we might get Aaron summer's, who looks attractive on 8 after seeing what we have just signed on 7.51

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Midget said:

Very poor signing, who puts these teams together at workington? An they wonder why they can't attract a crowd. Also the promotion  state klint is a racer? That certainly isn't the klint iv seen, 7.51 wasted. 

An to think I was worried we might get Aaron summer's, who looks attractive on 8 after seeing what we have just signed on 7.51

Agree.

wait until nicolai has ridden for you for a while before you start pulling him apart.he had a decent spell with the tigers and will give of his best.

• Like 1

when i heard last year he had been recomended for a team place i was verry happyhe hadnt been signed

then when i saw the results he was putting in for poole i was impressed

ill judge after a few meetings but like a few others i think hes average is a little on the high side for his ability

after all we all know its easier to score regular good points in the snobs league

When Wolves first signed Klindt it was a joy watching   him go round the boards. Then he broke his shoulder blade and was out for some time. He returned a different rider and seems nervous in traffic which i think explaines why he is OK when he gates and is out on his own.

• Like 1