British Speedway Forum
jenga

Workington 2018 .

Well that's the Number 2 jacket filled for the entire season ... :rolleyes:

All I can say is I'm happy Bewley has signed ...

id say it all depends whos at no1 if mason rides with the no1 like he did with matt when they were at 3 and 4 then the no1 is gonna be pissed at mason trying to knock him off everybend

im confident mason can improve his average a bit more

but where he really needs to improve is his track craft and team riding

mason on a good night can beat anyone

on a avergare night most reserves could out fox him

Mason Compton is the latest signing, welcome back oops bit late. 

Edited by comet49

i am glad mason is back . he just needs to understand that there is a team mate in the race as well. last year , mason was having a race with his team matr and was more intent on beating him , INSTEAD of the oppo . 3rd season in a row, he will improve . 

Sounds like Workington are trying to make a fist of things with Berwick for the wooden spoon. What a woeful signing Klindt is on that average and Campton never gets any better.

Mason will do ok. He just needs consistency 

Klint is another story he will never achieve that average. Never.

Very poor signing I know there are not that many riders available but that's a shocker on that average.

We will have plenty of improvers in our full line up for sure.

Mason deserves his place, added over 1 point to his starting average and stepped up when many others failed last season.

• Like 2

Maybe just maybe the promotion have pulled off a blinder with klindt..knowing full well his average will drop by a couple of points, maybe they already have a better rider lined up to strengthen the team. At the bottom end after the new averages come out. 

Edited by Baldyman

you can rest assured that even if klindt has a shocker , the promotion stick with their riders and so they should .

looking forward to seeing klindt on a regular bases around worky and just hoping he can pull some thing out of the bag .

so with just 2 places left and areasonable ammount of points to play with . the furures bright, its orange , as the saying goes !

3 hours ago, emilali said:

Sounds like Workington are trying to make a fist of things with Berwick for the wooden spoon. What a woeful signing Klindt is on that average and Campton never gets any better.

would think most comets fans expected mason back

he definatly improved last year had some very poor meetings but had a good few really good meatings where he looked a top class rider

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jenga said:

you can rest assured that even if klindt has a shocker , the promotion stick with their riders and so they should .

looking forward to seeing klindt on a regular bases around worky and just hoping he can pull some thing out of the bag .

so with just 2 places left and areasonable ammount of points to play with . the furures bright, its orange , as the saying goes !

2 places left ? come on jenga me old marra still 4 places left to fill

only 3 riders named so far

YOU know the score  scaramanga ! 

i will come up with the final points left when i get some batteries for my calculator . thats a hint for the Christmas prezzie kids .......

Would think jenga's thinking might be, with Proctor & bickley both possibles. That leaves the 2 remaining spots. Hope Matt Willy is one of them. Have a feeling one of the remaining riders will be another European.

Edited by workyboy

11 hours ago, jenga said:

So why isn’t Klindt back on his 2016 average as per Lakesides pairing.

• Like 1