British Speedway Forum
jenga

Workington 2018 .

looking like he has a fair bit of fame n fortune already . as scaramanga said in a post , lets hope he does not go down the william lawson ,r lambert route and get spoiled too early .

looking forward to seeing him in a proper meeting instead of the after meeting events @ wucky .

its a shame not many fans stopped behind to see this local talent blossom(hopefully) into a decent reserve  for his local club .

• Like 1

taking this chance  to wish every workington speedway fan/promotion/and the true supporters of wuckintun cornets a happy and not too merry Christmas over the next few days .

stay safe and if poss , a wee bit sober .this goes out to ALL fans who post on this site . without you , speedway would not exist  . really looking forward to having a season of entertainment @ wucky. we are not too far off the finished product , team wise .

special mention to laura , tony and all those people who give up their days to run Worlington speedway in cumbria .almost forgot steve whitehead, who is prob worth more than a mention !

so , not too far away till start time and i hope it gives us the entertainment it can and does on a regular bases .

good luck to all riders @ workington for the coming season . 

im all a quiver . think its toilet time !

• Like 4

hard  on the outside , ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, soft on the inside .................................................... armadillo !

i know you aint got any mates, mate .but if you build it, they will come , what film ? 

correct answer gets a free trip to the moon ..............

million dollar question ...... will we ever see the unofficial comets site again ?

would be nice to have the site up and running again

but current promotion would have to change id think

unless someone starts there own up

Don't understand why it was shut down as it moved all the bickering into a wider audience instead of keeping it local. I know a lot of non-comets fans read the unofficial site but now its read by a wider audience.

• Like 1

are you still going to the gay coming out party on Wednesday .i am sorry to disappoint  you ,but i am not going cos i will not fit in . sorry ex mate !

On Twitter Comets have wished everyone a Merry Christmas and have said there’ll be more team news before New Year. 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, scaramanga said:

thanks for the info

No bother Marra, info off er indoors. 

Edited by comet49
  • Thanks 1

Glad Kyles signed, there were rumours that he was off elsewhere.  Not every team has to have a rider under 3 this season though so it’ll be tougher than last year would have been for him. Still think he’ll be fine though.

Edited by comet49
Last sentence

a rising star of the future for speedway in general .  kyles D.O.B. 27/2/2002 .still 15 ! is that correct ? 

best of luck anyhow to young Kyle and his team on his debut season in the bigger leagues .cant think of a better place than wucky to kick onto the next chapter of his chosen sport .

great news and really looking forward to seeing him  ride  in 2018 .......