British Speedway Forum
jenga

Workington 2018 .

16 minutes ago, magnus said:

Never thought of Rasmus. Whats his average?

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Fourentee said:

Not meant to be a dig and apologies if that’s how it was taken. Hard to convey nuance in print. Was just amused that either scared or scarred apparently might have applied.

no need to apologise

im bigger and harder to let the forum clever clogs bother me

we all make mistakes im just big enough to laugh them off

but you have shown yourself as someone who thinks there better/clever than others

13 hours ago, comet49 said:

The suspenders are killing me

try a bigger size ! works for me  lol.

8 minutes ago, workyboy said:

Could it be R & R for the Comet's?

romulas and remus ? (SPELLING ) ! ! ! 

12 hours ago, gregory peck said:

Taffy Owen and mal mackay

sign those two and it will be like watching a pair of reliant robins go around . plus , when they crash , think of how many broken bits there will be to pick up . brittle as . tesco to supply the plastic bags . (bag for life)

2 hours ago, jenga said:

romulas and remus ? (SPELLING ) ! ! ! 

Romulus, J ;)

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, BenR195 said:

Rene Bach and Rasmus Jensen I reckon 

To be fair I wouldn't have either of those, been there done them and no tree pullers among em? :unsure:

Going to be difficult for sure finding a good pairing but what are we prepared to settle for, the devil you know or someone completely different and take a chance? ;)

Rene an rasmus are the final 2.

To be fair to the promotion I don't think it's a bad team under the circumstances 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Midget said:

Rene an rasmus are the final 2.

To be fair to the promotion I don't think it's a bad team under the circumstances 

If that's correct Midget then we'll have to see what they bring to the party this time?

Not overly impressed with either last time around so.....:unsure: who knows!!

Rasmus seemed to struggle with the derwent park track at times but that's only what i thought but he still done ok noticed on a few occasions he had no mechanic which would make it a hard shift to put in 

If rene could ride like the last time he rode at workington AGAINST US . i would have hime back . but he brings with him that awful away form and only on a few away meetingS did he pull out the finger and get on with it .

he wanted the track like he wanted it and not how the TEAM wanted it . moaner  groaner , but half decent at times .

rasser tried , i didnt mind him . perhaps he can switched onto the rules again . ( NO GRASS CUTTING )

Edited by jenga