British Speedway Forum
jenga

Workington 2018 .

1 hour ago, Lord Lucan said:

If that's correct Midget then we'll have to see what they bring to the party this time?

Not overly impressed with either last time around so.....:unsure: who knows!!

If Rene starts how he left of for Glasgow then great, I remember seeing him when he 1st come over with Newcastle an thought wow this kid is going to the top. A bad injury seemed to halt his career. But like iv said he was class at Glasgow so let's hope we see the same Rene Bach at workington. 

Rasmus Jensen is a bit of an enigma, you see his scores from Europe an he looks to be a very good speedway rider, over here last time he only seemed half interested, although there was glimpses of what he could do. Let's hope we get the best out of him this time round. 

All ifs an buts but isn't that the same with any team, we do look strong right through which could work, I remember hull when they cleaned up that year has no out an out number 1 but had garry stead at reserve at one point. 

My main concern is klindt, I hope I'm proved wrong but I don't think he merits that average. 

Edited by Midget

i dont mind klink @ reserve . could be ok . cant be any worse than the average fixer . 

6 minutes ago, Moranboys said:

like the make up of your team worky.strength in depth.can't beat it.

Im sure many will :D

• Haha 3

With the crowd that Workington get their must be a money man somewhere 3 Danes ,Proctor,2 top young talents and Campton at reserve that's going to be a hefty wage bill.   I believe we tried for 3 of them but could not match Workies deals

I think that's a decent team, certainly one worth watching.

Klindt is the only one I have real concerns about. He was awful riding for Scunthorpe in this league, averaging two points lower than his starting one here and only being interested if he gated. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, MANSE said:

With the crowd that Workington get their must be a money man somewhere 3 Danes ,Proctor,2 top young talents and Campton at reserve that's going to be a hefty wage bill.   I believe we tried for 3 of them but could not match Workies deals

It would be extremely surprising if Workington were paying out more money than Glasgow could afford. 

• Like 1

That is one good solid line up now its up to us fans to let everyone know in the county what a good team and racing we have well done laura and team .

Glad Rene is back with Workington but very surprised he has agreed to come back, maybe he has some good sponsorship.