British Speedway Forum
jenga

Workington 2018 .

1 hour ago, Taylorj said:

This season we seem to have caused a stir with other teams fans , been a while since others have posted as much interest in our Worky thread ...maybe our team have got them slightly rattled after all

Roll in March !! Up the Comets 

Or people could think its a worse than normal Workington team... as for worried this team will beat my team im 100% certain it wont happen... home or away 

Edited by phillipsr

14 minutes ago, phillipsr said:

Or people could think its a worse than normal Workington team... as for worried this team will beat my team im 100% certain it wont happen... home or away 

U must be a money  men fan will bet u £100 for any charity u like we can stuff u at derwent park u game to take it on ?

1 hour ago, geoff100 said:

U must be a money  men fan will bet u £100 for any charity u like we can stuff u at derwent park u game to take it on ?

Ill bet you £1,000,000 you wont beat the club i follow at Derwent Park if you like? Not sure why your getting all bent out of shape to be honest.. will probably do ok at home but away will take some houndings and will finish in the bottom half 

• Like 1

no track at York  . so who do you support ?   

if you want to put the k1 bet on , i can give you the bank details of a universal holding account . as soon as workington beat your team , home or away i will forward any winnings onto the winner .%100 pro holding service . do you want to give it a go . ? 

16 minutes ago, jenga said:

no track at York  . so who do you support ?   

if you want to put the k1 bet on , i can give you the bank details of a universal holding account . as soon as workington beat your team , home or away i will forward any winnings onto the winner .%100 pro holding service . do you want to give it a go . ? 

Ah but what if ive only just moved to York? And what if there is literally zero chance of Workington beating the team i follow.. will you just pay me the money... 

17 minutes ago, phillipsr said:

Ah but what if ive only just moved to York? And what if there is literally zero chance of Workington beating the team i follow.. will you just pay me the money... 

we could always arranged a challange with the club that you follow as it looks like they race in another league

4 hours ago, Taylorj said:

This season we seem to have caused a stir with other teams fans , been a while since others have posted as much interest in our Worky thread ...maybe our team have got them slightly rattled after all

Roll in March !! Up the Comets 

Don't think your team will have anyone rattled unfortunately. Quietly cautious and respectful of perhaps but not rattled, certainly not away from your own patch.

But speedway isn't raced on paper so you never know.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, scaramanga said:

we could always arranged a challange with the club that you follow as it looks like they race in another league

Not with this promotion you won't, if it's not on the list it doesn't happen? ;)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dandelion said:

Belle Vue

i can remember belle vue coming years ago for challange 1 of the team wouldnt come as he was scared  of getting beat from old prem league riders on the big track

and another member decided he would rather knock a rider off on first bend 3 times running than try and race him

all good fun aint it

YOU dont get much  right  GEOFF100  do you, I think you are the money men now with all these Danes

4 hours ago, phillipsr said:

just to remind you , you put the grand bet on with another poster  .i will pay you . . . . jack ! 

you are just another jezza corbin fan .plus if you do support a prem team , your shell like should tell you ythat a higher league team will almost certainly beat a lower league team , unless you are Ar$en knell  ..

all what if,s . what if you aint got the cash .

Edited by jenga

4 hours ago, Bagpuss said:

Don't think your team will have anyone rattled unfortunately. Quietly cautious and respectful of perhaps but not rattled, certainly not away from your own patch.

But speedway isn't raced on paper so you never know.

i think we beat glasgow last season away from wucky marra !