British Speedway Forum
jenga

Workington 2018 .

yea , its  not a problem . i know Edinburgh finished above Glasgow and Workington finished below them both  . sad to hear a good supporter like yourself needs to be reminded where you finished last season .life goes on tho . 

• Haha 1

Just a bit of twit for tat.  [  change twit to twit ]  I give up

Edited by MANSE
wrong spelling

I feel like I'm back on the playground :cry:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Dandelion said:

I feel like I'm back on the playground :cry:

Close your eyes and count to 100 and we will all hide..... :D

16 minutes ago, MANSE said:

Go back to the Newcastle thread then

No, that's pre-school, it's even worse!!

17 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Close your eyes and count to 100 and we will all hide..... :D

Please do... I will try reaaally hard to find yous, but you're not allowed to say anything until I find you :)

• Haha 2

good to see that the prediction from a Glasgow fan saying that the 2nd strings in their team would be heat leaders in the workington team  ( cant remember if it was baba,  manse or gazc )

keep yout lottery numbers to yourselves lol .

4 hours ago, jenga said:

just to remind you , you put the grand bet on with another poster  .i will pay you . . . . jack ! 

you are just another jezza corbin fan .plus if you do support a prem team , your shell like should tell you ythat a higher league team will almost certainly beat a lower league team , unless you are Ar$en knell  ..

all what if,s . what if you aint got the cash .

Then when Worky beat my team ill pay.. feel pretty safe with my money.. mind you id feel safe if i followed a CL club with this team. Compare it to say Ipswich or Glasgow and it looks poor.. Especially in heats 13 and 15... Klindt/Proctor vs King/Schlein or Klindt/Proctor vs Harris/Worrall is a mis-match... infact id say Ipswich’s Number 4 (Heeps) would be number 1 at Worky pretty quickky 

hi jezza 2 . you need to stop working on fantasy meetings and fantasy heats . 

sure we have not got the all singing , all dancing star names . but we dont need them .

you wont tell me who you suppoet , so i take it your not too sure of your fantasy team beating worky , home or away . 

lucky for you i have almost stopped  bad mouthing fellow posters .  so if you  keep taking the drugs , the sh17 will keep on floating around your shell like . 

last season we had matt williamson in heat 13 v Glasgow and he and cook swept to a 5... 1  over lawson and summers . thats a fact , you my friend are working on pure fantasy .

B.T.W.  klindt will not be at number 1 for workington . try working on some facts instead of bull cr4p for a change .

putting bets on a meeting that you know will never take place is a safe bet innit ? 

Edited by jenga
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, jenga said:

good to see that the prediction from a Glasgow fan saying that the 2nd strings in their team would be heat leaders in the workington team  ( cant remember if it was baba,  manse or gazc )

keep yout lottery numbers to yourselves lol .

You are correct it may have been me or it might have been Manse then again don't rule out baba.

Hedging your bets there why don't you just check back as to who said what.

• Haha 1

way too old to start trawling through posts . so i will say its not baba lol. anyhow , its a wee bit o craic during the close season . 

you lot got snow ? we just have this dammed sunshine . starting to get to me .

have a great 2018 .

4 minutes ago, jenga said:

way too old to start trawling through posts . so i will say its not baba lol. anyhow , its a wee bit o craic during the close season . 

you lot got snow ? we just have this dammed sunshine . starting to get to me .

have a great 2018 .

No snow but just seen a couple of polar bears trying to break in to my hut for a heat.

Ive left the fridge door open to heat the Kitchen also.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, jenga said:

hi jezza 2 . you need to stop working on fantasy meetings and fantasy heats . 

sure we have not got the all singing , all dancing star names . but we dont need them .

you wont tell me who you suppoet , so i take it your not too sure of your fantasy team beating worky , home or away . 

lucky for you i have almost stopped  bad mouthing fellow posters .  so if you  keep taking the drugs , the sh17 will keep on floating around your shell like . 

last season we had matt williamson in heat 13 v Glasgow and he and cook swept to a 5... 1  over lawson and summers . thats a fact , you my friend are working on pure fantasy .

B.T.W.  klindt will not be at number 1 for workington . try working on some facts instead of bull cr4p for a change .

putting bets on a meeting that you know will never take place is a safe bet innit ? 

Doesnt matter who it is its a mismatch. Im certain my tean would winat Derwent Park should the clubs meet but theres no chance of it happening so not sure what you want ma to bet on if im honest... judging by the reaction i think deep down Worky fans know this is a pretty poor side so are coming out all defensive.. compare this team to Berwick or Scunthorpe from last year and they look better 

Edited by phillipsr

30 minutes ago, phillipsr said:

Doesnt matter who it is its a mismatch. Im certain my tean would winat Derwent Park should the clubs meet but theres no chance of it happening so not sure what you want ma to bet on if im honest... judging by the reaction i think deep down Worky fans know this is a pretty poor side so are coming out all defensive.. compare this team to Berwick or Scunthorpe from last year and they look better 

I'm not a Workington supporter but I think that's good team, simply because it has a huge amount of potential.

Klindt aside, the whole of that Workington team  can improve their averages, with Bickley, Bewley & Proctor looking most likely.

By the way, Proctor beat both King & Schlein at Derwent Park last season.

• Like 3