British Speedway Forum
jenga

Workington 2018 .

1 hour ago, topaz325 said:

Speedway Star.

ooppss . i dont do speedway star , it got  expensive and er , way behind with info .   just like the times and star . ah well life goes on .

yea , i know its the wrong thread n all that , but is anyone willing to help Craig with his quest in the G.P.s ? 

all you need is £1.00 . yan pund ,  this goes to Craig . now comes the iffy bit . you dont get your name on his suit . what you get is the chance of seeing the workington comets emblem on race suit and on T.V         OPEN TO THE FIRST 50 FANS OR MORE !! !

i think its the very least we can do for workington speedwa/ Craig and  laura and co . she has kept speedway  going because she is a fan of the sport .

if enough cash is raised , then Laura could get in touch with Craig and tell him what supporters have done ... .but dont leave it too long.

if comet dan is on here , maybe he could have some input/ideas .

JUST THINK  . EVERY G.P. ONT TELLY  .and you lot could MAKE  it posable .Berwick are on at least once a year . we could be on for all the G.PS.s

Edited by jenga
  • Like 1

well done to mason mercury on his 5th place in the aussie champs .

not bad for a rider whos totally useless acording to some

and  sam masters only 6th wasnt he

oh hang on i suppose there will be plenty on with excuesses for sam like he got injured 

but other riders/clubs arnt allowed to to use a excuess when they have a poor season or meeting

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, scaramanga said:

oh hang on i suppose there will be plenty on with excuesses for sam like he got injured 

but other riders/clubs arnt allowed to to use a excuess when they have a poor season or meeting

Really , are there any adults on this forum, and liked by one of the other children on here.

Junior

11 hours ago, scaramanga said:

utterly stupid comment,

5 hours ago, junior fan said:

Really , are there any adults on this forum, and liked by one of the other children on here.

Junior

something tells me you are not in the loop, junior .

18 hours ago, scaramanga said:

Yes, I think a broken tibia could reasonably be classified as “injured”. 

But well done Mason, a good overall result.

exactly the type of reaction i was expecting

and just proves my point

but theres some on here that are that blinkered they cant see past the post

some riders and teams can have loads of bad luck but arnt allowed to say BUT  and others can use any thing in there defence

and im not even thinking of mason campton

the whole aussie championship is a poor example to judge anyone

10k well spent well done to Mason is this finally the year he kicks on.

• Like 2

On Saturday 17th Feb @7pm there will be a night with Kyle bickley at the Waverly hotel, tickets are priced at £10 with under 12s free. 

It will be hosted by Natalie quirk and other guests. 

There will be an auction and all money raised will be going to charity. 

• Like 5

57 minutes ago, geoff100 said:

With ty riding at lynn as well this year do they split the air fare , just a thought !

I guess it will depend on who he is flying in to represent?

i heard workington are being tipped to win major honours in 2018 . many pundits are putting their houses on it . along with cook to win at least 1 G.P.

• Like 1