British Speedway Forum
jenga

Workington 2018 .

so , nothing for a pair in this game .  gonna miss that zeelander big time . thanks Bradley , you were awesome .  B)

It's interesting that Worky have never track their full Team this season so far,guest or R/r in every match.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Fromafar said:

It's interesting that Worky have never track their full Team this season so far,guest or R/r in every match.

But aren't we doing well :P hopefully next Thursday might be the night at Sheffield, when we have Mason back :t:

2 hours ago, Fromafar said:

neither have Sheffield or Poole come to think of it . i am sure there will be more teams like us .

i wonder what the reason is for that then ?

2 hours ago, Taylorj said:

But aren't we doing well :P hopefully next Thursday might be the night at Sheffield, when we have Mason back :t:

I'm genuinely pleased that your doing well,love my visits to Worky really enjoy the racing there.I hope the results puts afew more on the attendances as it was pretty poor when I was over for the Berwick match ,it can't survive on these numbers.IMO.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, jenga said:

neither have Sheffield or Poole come to think of it . i am sure there will be more teams like us .

It's a poor reflection on the way the sport is being run.

Edited by Fromafar
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

I'm genuinely pleased that your doing well,love my visits to Worky really enjoy the racing there.I hope the results puts afew more on the attendances as it was pretty poor when I was over for the Berwick match ,it can't survive on these numbers.IMO.

Totally agree.  I love visiting worky, and would love to see the club prosper. Maybe one day it will be my home track with my other half having family close by and the vast difference in cost of living.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, jenga said:

Peterborough at home we track a full 1 to 7, or should I say we started with a full 1 to 7, we did not finished the night with a full 1 to 7. 

1 hour ago, Fromafar said:

I'm so pleased for Laura and the Promotion, she has put so much time,effort ,money into keeping Speedway at Workington. And us fans too, been years since we travelled to an away meeting and felt like we did after Sunday :) Its very early season but we will enjoy it while we can. Attendances were really good the previous couple weeks , hard to get the momentum going at Home with crowds with the fixtures the way they are but hopefully once June/July kicks in she will get a lot more down to support the boys

• Like 4

1 minute ago, topaz325 said:

Is Mason back in the team or are we using a guest this weekend at Scunthorpe ?

Think Bewlay will be missing too.

53 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Think Bewlay will be missing too.

still waiting for the 2 away write ups on the official  site . 

its little things like this that , that make all the difference .innit !

but still buzz in @ the mo .

2 hours ago, jenga said:

still waiting for the 2 away write ups on the official  site . 

its little things like this that , that make all the difference .innit !

but still buzz in @ the mo .

Glue is not good for you it can impair your behaviour,  buzzin is bad for your health.

But in your case it will improve your behaviour so batter in.

Edited by Gazc
  • Haha 1

Yes, surely the promotion should have had the reports up as soon as possible. Jenga is right, these sort of things do matter, and when we have had a weekend like we have had they should be shouting from the rooftops to let everyone know we are a team to be reckoned with and actively encouraging as many people as possible to get themselves down to DP.

• Like 3

ya know me , always one to moan at the least little thing . but we have nicke lunna in to replace dan and tero arnnio to replace B.W.D . who does not even ride for us . maybe Brads 28 day contract is still running and with his gp stuff we are covering for a rider who finished his 28 day ?

maybe it should read , to cover for mason c . its a picky thing, but thats the way i see it .

can we do the scunny boys over ?