British Speedway Forum
jenga

Workington 2018 .

5 hours ago, jenga said:

the draw was peterborrow v leakside and scunthorpe v workington . prob dates to be arranged when we are @ full weakness  .ha.ha.haaa .

prob better off getting the league meeting in first as the cup meeting can Shirley hang on a wee while longer .

How ridiculous to have the 2 sides from a 3 team group in a semi final together :unsure:

• Like 3

Yeah I've got to agree with that.it does make the sport look a bit daft peterboro and lakeside drawn against each other and one I never expected if I'm honest.

1 hour ago, bigbird said:

Yeah I've got to agree with that.it does make the sport look a bit daft peterboro and lakeside drawn against each other and one I never expected if I'm honest.

i was also expecting a cup semi  meeting with leakside .  scunny not too far away tho for travelling support  from both teams . just got to fit it in on a spare Friday !

Friday.saturday.sunday.any day of the week id take right now to see the comets in action but saying that with the late notice we might be given known my luck will miss out due to work commitments .just hope we are racing Newcastle in the cup next weekend and the weather plays ball when we do start to arrange our league meetings and we get enough pts in the bag to earn a play off place.

3 hours ago, Comet99 said:

Comets v scunny Sunday 5 aug 7.30 championship meeting

youve just made that up , aven yer ?

Check out the scunny page jenga.looks like comet 99 is telling us the truth and giving us comet fans hope of a meeting to watch.

You have been crying that much about not being able to get matches on :sad:, we thought we would help out before the floods start! :rolleyes: :t:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, IronScorpion said:

You have been crying that much about not being able to get matches on :sad:, we thought we would help out before the floods start! :rolleyes: :t:

no doubt we will reward you with the 3/4 points on offer. 

10 hours ago, bigbird said:

Friday.saturday.sunday.any day of the week id take right now to see the comets in action but saying that with the late notice we might be given known my luck will miss out due to work commitments .just hope we are racing Newcastle in the cup next weekend and the weather plays ball when we do start to arrange our league meetings and we get enough pts in the bag to earn a play off place.

You could always have another strike ! :)

Pretty sure you could fit Connor mountain in the side at reserve once Rene Bach’s ave drops 

who do you think we should drop ?

On 7/12/2018 at 5:28 PM, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

Why would you do that when they’re guarenteed to have a strong reserve as his partner, you put the strong one in the easier heats to maximise the amount of points you can get...

Because whoever is Workington's number 6 should be able to beat opposition second strings & give Kyle a chance to score a few points & up his confidence! 

On 7/11/2018 at 5:23 PM, szkocjasid said:

With Rene Bach getting a new ave (6.12) Workington could replace Kyle Bickley with up to 3.73! Would you drop him? Who for?

Connor Mountain would fit (3.62) any takers?

22 minutes ago, szkocjasid said:

Connor Mountain would fit (3.62) any takers?

NO. we like Kyle . a gusty wee fella and he is a Marra  :t:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1