British Speedway Forum
jenga

Workington 2018 .

Just read on some polish site that renes very sore but really wants to race in the danish championship that takes place this Saturday.now that might be wishful thinking on his part and the mindset of a typical speedway rider but let's hope he does make it and can also turn out for the comets on Sunday.

16 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Just read on some polish site that renes very sore but really wants to race in the danish championship that takes place this Saturday.now that might be wishful thinking on his part and the mindset of a typical speedway rider but let's hope he does make it and can also turn out for the comets on Sunday.

Very brave, best wishes Rene.

first rene now proctor had what sounds like a real nasty crash at poole 

hope both are ok and workingtons team hasn't just fell apart

Yes saw that on updates , at first it said he was up, after the crash then withdrawn from the meeting.

Hope Ty is ok:neutral:

Yeh hope so,  hope he’s time to be fit for Sunday. Battered and bruised maybe?

On 7/31/2018 at 6:50 PM, Baldyman said:

So jenga...where do you hang out at the stadium?  I must come and meet you in a few weeks.

Or maybe not

1 hour ago, Baldyman said:

Or maybe not

Seems a bit shy, ask Laura, she seems to know him well

7 hours ago, Baldyman said:

Or maybe not

we can sort something out .i am ok with that . is that when ippo visit then ? i will wear a daisy in my hair ! looking forward to a wee bit o craic wid ya .

6 hours ago, Falcon Hammer said:

Seems a bit shy, ask Laura, she seems to know him well

haa haa haaa .

• Like 1

Just now, Baldyman said:

Yeah when the witches visit...Can't wear a daisy in mine.   

me neither . just have to super glue it on the skin . 

so , with all the off season caic already done and dusted due to the no meetings thingy DURING the season . what will we find to walk about ?

dont worry tho . i have saved some stuff back to talk about in the close season .( WAS IT EVER OPEN ).

30 minutes ago, jenga said:

so , with all the off season caic already done and dusted due to the no meetings thingy DURING the season . what will we find to walk about ?

dont worry tho . i have saved some stuff back to talk about in the close season .( WAS IT EVER OPEN ).

I think we will ALL be extremely shocked the day that YOU have nothing to post on here Jenga ! :o

3 hours ago, jenga said:

Sadly Jenga you will have lots to talk about starting with the demise of Workington Speedway ...upset between riders and team manager were ever present on Saturday , team that with what looks like the promotion have threw in the white flag , that buzz from a few weeks earlier when the lads were racking up away win after away win , seems no-ones arsed anymore :rolleyes: there’s no encouragement for the lads whatsoever.  Unless someone gets the 7 numbers up on lottery in the next couple of months , the might blue and white will be closing them gates for the last time , so start you’re making your memoirs Jenga ...

• Sad 1

i have never heard about any disputes , apart from the one a  few moths ago and a wee talk took place . .

the negatives about speedway , we could go on forever .

the positives are a little well hidden and people dont want to talk about them ..

its prob the best team we have had in the history of the comets . ( without even knowing it ) 

support your local league champions - elect . live for today , because tomorrow you or i could be g o n e  .  :o

• Like 2