British Speedway Forum
jenga

Workington 2018 .

56 minutes ago, workyboy said:

Is the Lakeside meeting confirmed now?

In the SS and Bspa webpage but provisional

6 minutes ago, topaz325 said:

its provisional , just like death .  it will come when it comes . . if its in the s.s. its more smoke and mirrors . dont trust the weekly rag that used to be a great read . now its full of spiel and not worth the £1.50 ..

Not on the Lakeside website.

19 hours ago, topaz325 said:

how hard is it for Lakeside to either say yes or no? They are either available or not, don't understand how it was listed as provisional for so long?

1 hour ago, szkocjasid said:

how hard is it for Lakeside to either say yes or no? They are either available or not, don't understand how it was listed as provisional for so long?

ask lakeside 

this is Workington thread

22 hours ago, workyboy said:

Is the Lakeside meeting confirmed now?

I believe the bspa have hastily arranged a premier league select v a rest of the world select in the outer hebrides that particular weekend, and glad to announce several worky riders are selected,but because it's not an official fixture the comets will be using 5 nl guests

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, TonyE said:

Not on the Lakeside website.

Both home meetings listed on the Comets website too.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, jenga said:

its provisional , just like death .  it will come when it comes . . if its in the s.s. its more smoke and mirrors . dont trust the weekly rag that used to be a great read . now its full of spiel and not worth the £1.50 ..

I used to deliver them when they were 3p each 6 days a week people on my street gave me 20 p said keep the change , posh people off corparation rd stood with hands out waiting on change happy days !

Lakeside confirmed next saturday with redcar on the sunday.. watch out for ticket deals and a single programme for 2 meetings...

16 minutes ago, shazza13 said:

Lakeside confirmed next saturday with redcar on the sunday.. watch out for ticket deals and a single programme for 2 meetings...

got my eyes wide open !

• Like 1

14 hours ago, geoff100 said:

I used to deliver them when they were 3p each 6 days a week people on my street gave me 20 p said keep the change , posh people off corparation rd stood with hands out waiting on change happy days !

Hey....less of the "posh people on Corporation Rd" comments !!  

At least people in that area actually do the decent thing, and get OUT of their bath for a pee..(unlike some people in a neighbouring town 8 miles south of Workington.)

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, A.N.Other said:

Hey....less of the "posh people on Corporation Rd" comments !!  

At least people in that area actually do the decent thing, and get OUT of their bath for a pee..(unlike some people in a neighbouring town 8 miles south of Workington.)

" bath" luxery we had to get out of tin bath in kitchin to pee in sink !

2 minutes ago, geoff100 said:

" bath" luxery we had to get out of tin bath in kitchin to pee in sink !

Kitchen?? You were lucky...... 

1 minute ago, StevePark said:

Kitchen?? You were lucky...... 

Soz was known as " back kitchen" we lived in kitchen had lobby a parlour we dare not go in and the bedrooms were know as dancers never understood that one , oh and the days were warmer jack frost came every winter and ofcourse the speedway waa alot better !