British Speedway Forum
jenga

Workington 2018 .

4 hours ago, MANSE said:

No we are Merchant Bankers according to Hoggy

I'm always very gracious and praise visiting supporters with thanks for visiting Derwent Park, so when you get round to it, apology accepted.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Hoggy said:

I'm always very gracious and praise visiting supporters with thanks for visiting Derwent Park, so when you get round to it, apology accepted.

Seems I picked a reply by Jenga wrongly my apologies  as to visiting Derwent Park  they are long gone

14 hours ago, Taylorj said:

Not posting on your own thread ?? Edinburgh v Glasgow .....:rofl: only sing when you’re winning you lot , early night for GazC and Sharpenrake too I see :icon_smile_clown: :lol: !! 

Unfortunately there's this thing called work i have to attend.

But im sure if you check any Glasgow threads we are very magnanimous in defeat as well as in victory.

1 hour ago, MANSE said:

Seems I picked a reply by Jenga wrongly my apologies  as to visiting Derwent Park  they are long gone

Thank you, no harm done

• Like 1

7 hours ago, SharpenRake said:

have shortened these pieces of bilious nonsense to save boredom but also to make it clear who I am responding to. lets do a bit of compare and contrast. 2 successful business men with money invest in land/stadium and speedway team. Crowds treble at a time when other clubs are down to the hard core. This is described  as bank rolling the club as if that is bad. meanwhile an unfortunate lady who suffers shocking injuries uses her money to try and save a team. in this case investing money is obviously good. The business men surround themselves with people who have ran the club in the past, welcome other business men as sponsors, make fans welcome and encourage them to get involved in a positive manner. these fans end up developing the best social media service in UK speedway, undertake post match interviews for broadcast on facebook, help establish a weekly local radio show about speedway(!) and get national publicity for speedway on the BBCs Eggheads quiz show to name just some of the initiatives. Meanwhile Laura does her best with Jacko and another chap (probably THJ). They have fans like taylorj and jenga. Laura and her partners pour money that she can probably ill afford down the drain that is Workington speedway. Presumably jacko and co are well respected but for some reason other teams are not willing to try and help (apparently). What has Laura or Jacko done to upset the BSPA, apart from apparently calling fellow clubs 'bar stewards'? What did the SCB say about this, what was Workys Plan B, are your fans getting together and forming a trust? Come on THJ you know all the answers! Meanwhile poor laura and her partners are leaking money as opposed to bankrolling the club and the most constructive thing I've read on here by a fan was make the food better! But never mind remember bankrolling is 'bad', pouring good money after bad is 'good'. You couldn't make it up 

:lol: You ooze tripe ....your team manager had left before the season started , a stalwart to Glasgow Speedway , shows what’s he thought it all ...wow you do all that but still can’t seem to win a trophy :rofl: you haven’t a clue what goes on at Workington but you carry on making an even a bigger prat of yourself , mind you that’s not hard !

• Confused 1

not a bit of wonder craig did not want to ride today . the wee bugger is on bt sports with rent a shirt ! 

prob getting more readies than the faccues are paying . good on yer craig , show em who is boss /lol /

1 hour ago, Taylorj said:

:lol: You ooze tripe ....your team manager had left before the season started , a stalwart to Glasgow Speedway , shows what’s he thought it all ...wow you do all that but still can’t seem to win a trophy :rofl: you haven’t a clue what goes on at Workington but you carry on making an even a bigger prat of yourself , mind you that’s not hard !

Glasgow are on a stable financial footing , but the charmer that you are telling anyone they ooze tripe is par for the course.

Or is he just saying what everyone thinks and is maybe just a lot closer to the truth than you are comfortable with.

As for Stewart leaving yes it was unfortunate but in every successful business these things happen it hasn't affected the numbers that come through the turnstiles.

I personally have a lot of time for the Comets and there fans, always had good banter when you go down there  and I hope I am wrong but it will be difficult to sustain speedway at a few I would imagine.

As for winning trophies have you won any yet ? at least we have won something over the previous few seasons and the same can be said for you , you have not got a clue what goes on at Glasgow but you continue to spout p*sh about us at every turn infact you have a pop at most teams you haven't a clue about pot & kettle springs to mind. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, jenga said:

not a bit of wonder craig did not want to ride today . the wee bugger is on bt sports with rent a shirt ! 

prob getting more readies than the faccues are paying . good on yer craig , show em who is boss /lol /

Another halfwit. you lot are really blessed down Cumbria way with the knack of making yourselves sound bitter about everything and anything, been whingeing all season about anything and everything and having sly digs at anything and everything you sound like you lost a tenner and found a pound. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Gazc said:

Another halfwit. you lot are really blessed down Cumbria way with the knack of making yourselves sound bitter about everything and anything, been whingeing all season about anything and everything and having sly digs at anything and everything you sound like you lost a tenner and found a pound. 

so  its only . £ 9 i have lost . thank god for that !

not good to see you dont see a tongue in cheek comment when  its written down in front of you . ah well . life goes on , just .

well dun wuffy , wurld champ pee on . cracking result for the brit/aussie . (tic)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, jenga said:

so  its only . £ 9 i have lost . thank god for that !

not good to see you dont see a tongue in cheek comment when  its written down in front of you . ah well . life goes on , just .

well dun wuffy , wurld champ pee on . cracking result for the brit/aussie . (tic)

In my defence the amount of sh*t being posted the last few days it is easy to make a mistake and assume its all sh*t,  my apologies in my asumption that you don't post sh*t :D.

3 hours ago, Gazc said:

Glasgow are on a stable financial footing , but the charmer that you are telling anyone they ooze tripe is par for the course.

Or is he just saying what everyone thinks and is maybe just a lot closer to the truth than you are comfortable with.

As for Stewart leaving yes it was unfortunate but in every successful business these things happen it hasn't affected the numbers that come through the turnstiles.

I personally have a lot of time for the Comets and there fans, always had good banter when you go down there  and I hope I am wrong but it will be difficult to sustain speedway at a few I would imagine.

As for winning trophies have you won any yet ? at least we have won something over the previous few seasons and the same can be said for you , you have not got a clue what goes on at Glasgow but you continue to spout p*sh about us at every turn infact you have a pop at most teams you haven't a clue about pot & kettle springs to mind. 

I’ve never said I had a clue what goes on at Glasgow , couldn’t really give a sh.. either . The 3 Amigos , yourself included are boring the life out of me , let’s leave it until next weekend ( as you wouldn’t come this one without Cookie) and the boys do the talking on the track :wink:

10 hours ago, Taylorj said:

I’ve never said I had a clue what goes on at Glasgow , couldn’t really give a sh.. either . The 3 Amigos , yourself included are boring the life out of me , let’s leave it until next weekend ( as you wouldn’t come this one without Cookie) and the boys do the talking on the track :wink:

Yes you are correct you really are boring the sh*t right out of me your constant whingeing and attempts at being a smart ar*e are both amusing and irritating at the same time but ignore me I won't lose any sleep over it .

Edited by Gazc
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Gazc said:

Yes you are correct you really are boring the sh*t right out of me your constant whingeing and attempts at being a smart ar*e are both amusing and irritating at the same time but ignore me I won't lose any sleep over it .

:rofl: whingeing, smart ar*se , irritating....you’re such a hypocrite :rolleyes:

The constant bickering (on this site in particular) is boring the sh*t out of 99% of Comets and Glasgow fans alike.

Could you all please give it a rest!

• Like 6