British Speedway Forum
jenga

Workington 2018 .

27 minutes ago, magnus said:

"2018 CHAMPIONS"

Brilliant night....been waiting for this since Berwick Bandits beat us at DP in April 1970.......and seeing such a big crowd gives almost as much satisfaction as winning....fantastic.

• Like 2

Another awesome display by Workington, the Lakeside team with no disrespect were torn apart , what a team Koc winners and League champions :approve:

Been gating great and hard to pass, the race when Lawson gated, got passed by Rasmus, Lawson passed Rasmus, not to be outdone Rasmus passed again and surged ahead, brilliant

• Like 2

Well done Worky. Lived in Cumbria and supported them 2004/5, the days of Stoney and Steady. Used to average 1200. What crowds did they have this season for league fixtures and final? Is this their first silverware?

Thanks for a great night and nearly 50 yrs of memories Ian Thomas tony mole and.laura and all the others who have kept the dream alive  long may it carry on 

• Like 1

Well done Workington, let’s hope some much needed sponsorship comes your way and you can defend your title in 2019.

would be a travesty for the club to fold but the owner needs help.

• Like 2

Dont underestimate this wonderful achievement. Its massive.

To have one local rider in the team is huge. To have TWO is immense in my book.

I take my hat off to Laura and co for getting this team together. Reminds me so much of Poole in 1969 and to a lesser extent, 2018. No real big hitter, but everyone of the lads contribute to the TEAM effort. Slightly biased as Ive loved Klindts efforts for Poole this year and of course I do support Kyle Bickley.

Now go finish the season with the treble. You certainly have my support from a very sunny, but chilly,Devon.

C'mon you Comets!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2