British Speedway Forum
jenga

Workington 2018 .

3 minutes ago, jenga said:

its funny that workington tried to do something that was IN THE BEST INTEREST OF THE SPORT by running a few off nights (Friday) so the comets faithful could watch Craig in the G.P.s on Saturdays . 

this was all agreed and the fixture lise was done and dustes .

then mr Godfrey couldnt get a guest sorted out on fridays when Steve Worrall was injured , because there were too many champ clubs running on Fridays .

so these were  pulled from certain clubs . that left many teams playing catchup with meetings . well done godfrey and that other m,..et . 

in the BEST INTEREST OF THE SPORT . my hearth .

nice result from scunt horpe last night . kama . love it ..

measure once , cut twice , that his way . 

I take it that's the Rabbi in you?     Oooooooo!

rabbi or rabbit ?

7.30 start tonight . on official site .

Edited by jenga

10 minutes ago, jenga said:

then mr Godfrey couldnt get a guest sorted out on fridays when Steve Worrall was injured , because there were too many champ clubs running on Fridays .

so these were  pulled from certain clubs . that left many teams playing catchup with meetings . well done godfrey and that other m,..et . 

now i know you dont have a repuation for being the sharpest tool in the shed but i think if look,the time the decison was made Steve Worrall was declared fit

interesting you dont mention the two fixtures home fixtures that you pulled on a Saturday earlier in the season?

and who was it who had to take an NL guest to Glasgow one a Friday because you couldnt get a guest?

and its also interesting looking back to last year who were we waiting for to complete meetings   again?    on yes,it was Workington  was it 5 or 6 you had to run last September?

obviously just adding Balance to the argument

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

22 minutes ago, jenga said:

rabbi or rabbit ?

7.30 start tonight . on official site .

I'm confident it was Rabbi.

26 minutes ago, montie said:

now i know you dont have a repuation for being the sharpest tool in the shed but i think if look,the time the decison was made Steve Worrall was declared fit

interesting you dont mention the two fixtures home fixtures that you pulled on a Saturday earlier in the season?

and who was it who had to take an NL guest to Glasgow one a Friday because you couldnt get a guest?

and its also interesting looking back to last year who were we waiting for to complete meetings   again?    on yes,it was Workington  was it 5 or 6 you had to run last September?

obviously just adding Balance to the argument

reputations mean nothing .lol . or was it Stefan Nielsen i was thinking of ? yea, , thats right ,  it was Stefan .

ah . Dale Lamb . good job we couldnt get a guest innit ! 

last year , this is 2018 ...

still ,alls well that ends well ,  Gromit .

23 minutes ago, jenga said:

reputations mean nothing .lol . or was it Stefan Nielsen i was thinking of ? yea, , thats right ,  it was Stefan .

ah . Dale Lamb . good job we couldnt get a guest innit ! 

last year , this is 2018 ...

still ,alls well that ends well ,  Gromit .

stefan is third in averages  so guest not allowed

next guess?

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, montie said:

stefan is third in averages  so guest not allowed

next guess?

Guests allowed this year for any missing heat leaders (top 3 by MA) this year 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, bigcatdiary said:

Guests allowed this year for any missing heat leaders (top 3 by MA) this year 

Sorry.. Meant below 3rd..SW..JA and JG all above him

• Like 1

Ok thanks folks - so BSPA intervened , the reasons behind that are "debatable".

After the awful night Saturday , hopefully Comets can re-group and carry on fighting for the playoffs..any news from promotion on how they going to get any more meetings in before the cut-off ? Be a crying shame after all the hard work so far the lads have put in all be for nothing. might be financial suicide for double headers, off night racing etc. but will even itself out as i can't see many folk coming to meaningless league meeting matches either when there's nothing to race for .time is running out !

• Like 1

With Newcastle still to visit in league and cup, might be a good idea to run that as a double header, should be an easy 3 points and next round of the cup. And only 1 travel.

• Like 3

worky fixture list on official site , take a peek .

10 hours ago, comet49 said:

Weather can be nice in Sept, kids back at school, touch wood and wood and wood.

i wooden bee  two shure aboot that .

• Haha 1

A massive thanks must go to the promotion, I bet this week has been an absolute nightmare agreeing fixtures before the cut-off !! 

Praying for fine weather and plenty of support to cheer these boys onto the play-offs, we still hanging on in there.. Come on boys we can do this !!! :)

• Like 2