British Speedway Forum
jenga

Workington 2018 .

2 hours ago, Moranboys said:

no propaganda here scare.as I've said before, give kind a chance as i,m sure he will be a welcome addition.as for getting turned over i won't even answer that one.all i know is that no workington fan should be even thinking of criticising the make up of your team.think positive.costs nothing.

thats the thing i keep saying the ones knocking the team are not workington fans

its fans of other teams that are the ones knocking it and trying to rip it apart

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, scaramanga said:

thats the thing i keep saying the ones knocking the team are not workington fans

its fans of other teams that are the ones knocking it and trying to rip it apart

To be fair it's not all you should go on a Glasgow thread when you let Jenga loose on it now thats what you call knocking it.

nobody really should be knocking any other threads team, especially if their own team isn't exactly perfect.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Moranboys said:

lindt

Could be an opening for some sponsorship there    K........lindt......

2 hours ago, Gazc said:

To be fair it's not all you should go on a Glasgow thread when you let Jenga loose on it now thats what you call knocking it.

NEW YEAR , NEW ME GAZC  .. again !

25 minutes ago, Blackadder said:

Seems like a hard shell but soon melts away at the first sign of a crack in the casing.....??? :P

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Blackadder said:

nice one:D

my choice would be ty

he was the one who would come out with riders after the meeting trying to help them

thats what a good captin does

if not ty it would have to be rene

mason jneeds to concentrate on his own game

but we all know whos the promotions golden choice

On 05/01/2018 at 3:18 PM, scaramanga said:

This season we seem to have caused a stir with other teams fans , been a while since others have posted as much interest in our Worky thread ...maybe our team have got them slightly rattled after all

Roll in March !! Up the Comets 

• Like 4
  • Haha 3