British Speedway Forum
jenga

Workington 2018 .

Count back after a run off??? Always thought it was one or tuther. 

1 hour ago, Hodgy said:

Count back after a run off??? Always thought it was one or tuther. 

i seen it on the site and dan was placed 2nd and then looked again and he was 3rd . now it looks like he was second after all . 

57 minutes ago, scaramanga said:

top 3 qualify I think so not much difference really 

podium is great for him

Top 4 qualify.

1 hour ago, geoff100 said:

Well done dan checking the dates he shouldnt miss any comets meetings.

well that's not narrowed it down much has it 

lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I think the dates are fri 29/6 sun 22 /7  and.fri 28/9 one is a reserved date middle one grand prix weekend last one we are  usually finished for the season.

10 hours ago, geoff100 said:

I think the dates are fri 29/6 sun 22 /7  and.fri 28/9 one is a reserved date middle one grand prix weekend last one we are  usually finished for the season.

Think we can safely ignore the "reserved" date Geoff as everyone knows it's only there to avoid another blank space on the fixture list, giving false hope that one!! :D

• Haha 1

Just seen the line up for the "fours" 2 of our top 4 seem to be missing does poland have first call? Young kyle has done alot of laps at redcar but its a  big ask to have him at reserve for this meeting .

A very interesting thread on here "Away points vs Home Points"  ..basically reading the last post if we can win all our  Home meetings, based on the 5 points we have  gained so far with no Home meetings and other teams losing at Home  we could finish Top of League !! Any points on the road will keep us on track for keeping above so an added bonus . Mmmm food for thought :)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, scaramanga said:

anyone got any info on ty 

is it looking like hes in or out this weekend

Glasgow have put teams on Facebook against Sheffield and us Saturday , they have r/r for Dan ??  Where is he ? I thought the first U21 final was next Friday ...

4 minutes ago, Taylorj said:

Glasgow have put teams on Facebook against Sheffield and us Saturday , they have r/r for Dan ??  Where is he ? I thought the first U21 final was next Friday ...

Hope its an error for ty , but even thats bad enough.

1 minute ago, geoff100 said:

Hope its an error for ty , but even thats bad enough.

It’s Dan , Glasgow have said we have r/r for,  not Ty ... 

11 minutes ago, Taylorj said:

European U21 semifinal in Czech Republic on Saturday 

• Like 1