British Speedway Forum
jenga

Workington 2018 .

5 hours ago, Lord Lucan said:

Make that three coz sadly, I'm inclined to agree.......tho I'm not going to admit that in public you understand,  as nobody responds to anything on ere thesedays, I'll be safe!! :rofl:

4 I'm afraid. I said after a home meeting we once had (must have been sometime in 2017) that the whole DP experience just felt as if it was going through the motions. Well we seem to be completely constipated now.

I, like the others on here will be at DP on Saturday and for the rest of the meetings when they are on but what is happening to encourage others to attend.

MORE TO FOLLOW

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Carlislecomet2 said:

Brilliant stuff from Mason tonight at Ipswich.

We are indebted to Mason tonight. Well done lad, saved us from slaughter

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Carlislecomet2 said:

4 I'm afraid. I said after a home meeting we once had (must have been sometime in 2017) that the whole DP experience just felt as if it was going through the motions. Well we seem to be completely constipated now.

I, like the others on here will be at DP on Saturday and for the rest of the meetings when they are on but what is happening to encourage others to attend.

MORE TO FOLLOW

Sorry up to 5 now !! Will be at Derwent park when I can, but due to July/August fixtures being mostly Fridays, will be missing every other one due to being at work, it's nearly July and still got 2 tickets left from book of 5 !!! need more publicity from management to let the floating fans know when the next meeting is, as fans hardly know when it is due to the weeks between fixtures, advert at entrance to dp says speedway every Saturday 7pm, wish that was true !!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Neila said:

Sorry up to 5 now !! Will be at Derwent park when I can, but due to July/August fixtures being mostly Fridays, will be missing every other one due to being at work, it's nearly July and still got 2 tickets left from book of 5 !!! need more publicity from management to let the floating fans know when the next meeting is, as fans hardly know when it is due to the weeks between fixtures, advert at entrance to dp says speedway every Saturday 7pm, wish that was true !!

Same here now, bit of picking and choosing to do? :unsure: