British Speedway Forum
jenga

Workington 2018 .

The way that weather forecast was looking this afternoon we may not even get the KO Cup tie run never mind a league fixture, some much needed rain coming at the most in opportune moment? :(

Going to have to look into the idea of double headers shortly if we want the fixtures done, we could start with the Scunny match next weekend, league and Championship Shield semi, everyone should be there but.....I think a local vicar doesn't like any interruptions to his fire and brimstone speech with an early start to the speedway so, I've answered my own question I guess with that one but, it's going to have to happen soon as time is fast running out? ;)

• Like 1

Weather warning for heavy rain Friday into Saturday morning then light rain all day Saturday, does not look good but might change yet?

It's a shame that more teams have not been more helpful in getting their meetings in at Workington.  Scunthorpe have done so, and fixed a date.  It's the second time that Scunny have done Worky a favour this season. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Can you make sure the weather is good for me on the 18th August please.  

Ok.

1 hour ago, lucifer sam said:

It's a shame that more teams have not been more helpful in getting their meetings in at Workington.  Scunthorpe have done so, and fixed a date.  It's the second time that Scunny have done Worky a favour this season. 

Maybe the reason for that is they are worried Rob Godfrey will probably get them cancelled anyway if you can't get the guests you want to cover for your injuries

• Like 1

3 hours ago, lucifer sam said:

What was the first one then?... Agreeing to postpone the League Meeting on May 19th, but then cancelling five of their home meetings in a futile attempt to reach the top 4?   

They have certainly paid the price for the May 19th episode, what price has been put on favour number 2??

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Baldyman said:

no chance of that its my birthday weekend that 

4 hours ago, Baldyman said:

You dont want me to call the big chief then :P

12 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Can you call his sister..sunshine sally

does she drive a mustang by any chance ?

13 minutes ago, jenga said:

does she drive a mustang by any chance ?

Think she rides an American feral horse.

16 hours ago, lucifer sam said:

:rofl: :rofl: Hilarious comment !!! :rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1