British Speedway Forum

Lawson.8.62

Barker.8.15

Wright.7.47

Andersen 6.55

Perks 5.08

Bukhave 4.00

Payne 2.61 ? ? ?

Barker confirmed as back at Redcar on Bears twitter account.

Edited by Yearbyred

thats good - and good for him - he needs some continuity

expect him to sign for a D1 team but no clashes hopefully!

Amended results would be worse than restarts IMO

Yes, but it is no difference from a defective Silencer exclusion.

thats good - and good for him - he needs some continuity

expect him to sign for a D1 team but no clashes hopefully!

Could only happen if he signed for Swindon I think.

Barker is a great start, interesting that JD said he is looking to bring in assets. Maybe Jonas brother???

Ben was always coming back so very happy. Hopefully Wright will follow with JBA and Bukhave. Real shame Busch won't be back, I would take Perks and Ayres to be honest, both showed plenty to merit coming back in my eyes.

Barker is a great start, interesting that JD said he is looking to bring in assets. Maybe Jonas brother???

The only asset I can think of is Branford.

Some very interesting comments at last nights social re the AGM .

I would be pleased if Charles Wright would be back but I think he is Sheffield bound

From the new guest rules it looks like the lunatics at Kings Lynn has won his battle for more guests as they can now be called up for all except reserves .. This is the thing that brings the sport into disrepute , Guests should be BANNED end of story , The double ups are bad enough .

No TV deal , why can Speedway not let each track set up & stream their own videos . Use the Media ....

Interesting comments from Mr. Rathbone , how the Scunthorpe promoter is allowed to continue is unbelievable

Some of the comments make me think that if any promoter took a soliciter with them they AGM would last a month .

• Like 2

Was certainly very interesting, I thought guests were just for any of your top three though?

Interesting stuff about TV/Streaming as well with a working party looking at putting a highlights type program on a channel like Motors TV.

• Like 1

Some very interesting comments at last nights social re the AGM .

I would be pleased if Charles Wright would be back but I think he is Sheffield bound

From the new guest rules it looks like the lunatics at Kings Lynn has won his battle for more guests as they can now be called up for all except reserves .. This is the thing that brings the sport into disrepute , Guests should be BANNED end of story , The double ups are bad enough .

No TV deal , why can Speedway not let each track set up & stream their own videos . Use the Media ....

Interesting comments from Mr. Rathbone , how the Scunthorpe promoter is allowed to continue is unbelievable

Some of the comments make me think that if any promoter took a soliciter with them they AGM would last a month .

PRIVATE CLUB pal

PRIVATE CLUB pal

Get yourself in there mate. Better saying it round table than forums if it has any effect Edited by Barnstormer

So you want guests banned Norfolk Bear. Example Thurs night at home Barker and Wright crash in heat 15 unable to race the next night at Glasgow [could have said Edinburgh but we will take the good luck ]you will have 2 Redcar juniors as replacements is that what you are saying

• Like 1

Taken from the Bears website

"Keay and Duffill are known to be scouring the globe with a good chance that an established rider, not currently associated with a British club, could shortly be on the way to Teesside."

Let the guessing begin...