British Speedway Forum

Barker, JBA, Bukhave and Banford - three assets, a decent start - would allow for some other big hitters. Would be disappointed not to get Wright back - would love us to take a gamble on Broc Nicol, but suspect others with bigger pockets are in for him.

Would not mind a gamble on one of the young Americans, signs pointing to Mikkel B Anderson as well maybe.

Had forgot about Branford and not a bad shout. Seems like Perks still looking for a team which is a bit of a shame.

Would rather have perks over Branford. Branford is no better now than when he first came over here imo

Obviously doing something else on the 15/9/2016 when he rode there last, when Rye pumped you, lol

Junior

Junior

Obviously doing something else on the 15/9/2016 when he rode there last, when Rye pumped you, lol

Junior

Junior

To be fair , at that time , 2 fellas carrying Brian Havelock around the track in a rickshaw would have picked up points against us! :wink:

• Like 1

Would not mind a gamble on one of the young Americans, signs pointing to Mikkel B Anderson as well maybe.

Had forgot about Branford and not a bad shout. Seems like Perks still looking for a team which is a bit of a shame.

What average would MBA come in on, presume Nicol is a 5??

I would guess a seven as he rides top league in Denmark.

To be fair , at that time , 2 fellas carrying Brian Havelock around the track in a rickshaw would have picked up points against us! :wink:

Wasnt that the night of the near fog off, think i saw some videos of Robs rides that night.

Rob will be riding elsewhere in 2018.

Junior

Wasnt that the night of the near fog off, think i saw some videos of Robs rides that night.

Junior

That's correct - the same night that our No 1 and 2 reserves managed 11 points between the 3 of them!

Branford scored 12 points IIRC

Hasnt rob retired, sold up and gone back to Australia? Sure he done that mid way through this season

Edited by BenR195

Hasnt rob retired, sold up and gone back to Australia? Sure he done that mid way through this season

That was to allow a leg injury time to heal, at the time both his clubs indicated that they'd be having him back, we shall see.

That was to allow a leg injury time to heal, at the time both his clubs indicated that they'd be having him back, we shall see.

Thought it was his shoulder that was injured, he had one or two decent meetings for Sheffield early in the season and looked like he was going to be a good signing, then he started going backwards during races after making good/reasonable gates, most likely down to the injury he was carrying. Can't say anything about his form for Rye House as I didn't see any of the meetings.

If he were to return to Sheffield and show his early season form again, don't think I'd have any problem with him being in our 1 to 7.

Thought it was his shoulder that was injured, he had one or two decent meetings for Sheffield early in the season and looked like he was going to be a good signing, then he started going backwards during races after making good/reasonable gates, most likely down to the injury he was carrying. Can't say anything about his form for Rye House as I didn't see any of the meetings.

If he were to return to Sheffield and show his early season form again, don't think I'd have any problem with him being in our 1 to 7.

You could be right about the injury.

You could be right about the injury.

Surprised you got that wrong after all your his number one supporter.

Junior

One name hasnt been mentioned but who rides the STMP really well, Kevin Wolbert - would happily take him, especially if we don't get - as we suspect - Charles Wright back