British Speedway Forum

1 hour ago, Shearer09 said:

What a load of s#%te.

Which part? Was Kus forced to ride at redcar by Havvy for a year, when he really wanted to be at Berwick again? Yes.

Did Kus ask for a transfer? Yes.

Did he get end up getting transferred to Newcastle after it went to arbitration? Yes.

Is he the same rider as the one redcar first signed? No. As proved by his spell at reserve for Berwick and the fact newcastle didnt use him 

Is he a good quality number 5. No. If you think so why haven’t your team used him?

You say it’s a load of s#%te but what part don’t you agree with? Kus is a nice lad but sadly redcar need someone better/more consistent since Charles has left 

Edited by BenR195

4 hours ago, BenR195 said:

Which part? Was Kus forced to ride at redcar by Havvy for a year, when he really wanted to be at Berwick again? Yes.

Did he get end up getting transferred to Newcastle after it went to arbitration? Yes.

Is he the same rider as the one redcar first signed? No. As proved by his spell at reserve for Berwick and the fact newcastle didnt use him 

Is he a good quality number 5. No. If you think so why haven’t your team used him?

You say it’s a load of s#%te but what part don’t you agree with? Kus is a nice lad but sadly redcar need someone better/more consistent since Charles has left 

I was on about the personal problems and fitness bit pal.

59 minutes ago, Shearer09 said:

I was on about the personal problems and fitness bit pal.

His best mate died on track, and it hit him hard, which is understandable but for a while he went through a stage where if he gated he would do well, but if he never he’d struggle because he’d shut the throttle off if someone came near him, and I know he was troubled with injuries last season, like I’ve said, nice lad but redcar need someone more consistent at number 5, and the options are running out, can only really see Proctor, TJ and Kus that I can see us going for and Proctor would be my first choice

9 hours ago, BenR195 said:

His best mate died on track, and it hit him hard, which is understandable but for a while he went through a stage where if he gated he would do well, but if he never he’d struggle because he’d shut the throttle off if someone came near him, and I know he was troubled with injuries last season, like I’ve said, nice lad but redcar need someone more consistent at number 5, and the options are running out, can only really see Proctor, TJ and Kus that I can see us going for and Proctor would be my first choice

Don't see Proctor back with Bears, and TJ is not destined for a Championship team, so that leaves you with .....???

(edited to get the right number of ? in place!!)

Edited by Mad Max

ty cant ride for 2 teams in the same league , it has not been sorted by the powers that be . YET .

5 minutes ago, jenga said:

ty cant ride for 2 teams in the same league , it has not been sorted by the powers that be . YET .

Can’t see him back at Workington 

19 hours ago, BenR195 said:

Kus came to Berwick spent some of the season in the reserve berth but finished the season as our Number 1. There was a lot of talk about how Redcar wanted silly money for him so he could stay at Berwick.

24 minutes ago, NORMSKI58 said:

Kus came to Berwick spent some of the season in the reserve berth but finished the season as our Number 1. There was a lot of talk about how Redcar wanted silly money for him so he could stay at Berwick.

Yes Havvy was asking for Silly money and then Newcastle took it to arbitration and bought him cheaper, and that is my point drops to reserve then ends up at number 1, not exactly consistent is he, redcar can’t afford to have him as a number 5 is the point I’m making 

• Like 1

Most seem certain that JBA's brother will be joining the Bears, but on what average. I thought it would be 7.00, but a few new Swede's/Danes are been signed up on a 5ish for other teams.

5 minutes ago, cheekycobra said:

Most seem certain that JBA's brother will be joining the Bears, but on what average. I thought it would be 7.00, but a few new Swede's/Danes are been signed up on a 5ish for other teams.

I think it depends on what levels they've reached elsewhere.

1 hour ago, cheekycobra said:

that is why there is going to be an inquest into certain riders averages in 2018 .

Edited by jenga

4 hours ago, BenR195 said:

Can’t see him back at Workington 

we can . 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, cheekycobra said:

Jonas and Mikkel won’t be at Redcar 

2 hours ago, cheekycobra said:

Averages for new foreign imports are to be re-evaluated from what i hear.

1 hour ago, BenR195 said:

Jonas and Mikkel won’t be at Redcar 

Shame if true, and no reason at all to doubt you! Have always liked Jonas and have been keen for us to get Mikkel the last couple of years. Good luck to them wherever they end up.