British Speedway Forum

30 minutes ago, BenR195 said:

Only one way to master a track and that is to ride it every week, jonas does love redcar, maybe he just needed a fresh track for a year to get more experience 

Does this mean they have turned ......................to the Dark Side!!

1 hour ago, Yearbyred said:

Maybe he is just mastering the track for when he goes there with redcar in 2019 ;)

I'm guessing the Andersen's are into fishing and want to go somewhere where there's lots of lakes...

• Like 1

Quote from Ben Duffill in the Redcar 2017 team review in todays Speedway Star regarding Jonas.

"I can't imagine him not being around at Redcar".

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Yearbyred said:

Weegies have got a full team already.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

43 minutes ago, TheScotsman said:

Weegies have got a full team already.

It's because we have more hours of sunshine in the west im assuming they are referring to our darker skin complexion.

Happy to keep you right and bearing this in mind if you insist on getting me a present i would rather have the cash you can pay by PayPal.

1 hour ago, cheekycobra said:

I'm guessing the Andersen's are into fishing and want to go somewhere where there's lots of lakes...

what ! Somerset ?

1 hour ago, Gazc said:

It's because we have more hours of sunshine in the west im assuming they are referring to our darker skin complexion.

Happy to keep you right and bearing this in mind if you insist on getting me a present i would rather have the cash you can pay by PayPal.

Dirty money or ready laundered. 

Any preference? 

• Like 1

On ‎16‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 2:07 PM, Mad Max said:

Am hearing a rumour of a rider returning to the bears ranks which will come as a surprise, but a very pleasing one for Bears fans!! 

Have to say the info from the JBA camp is interesting and does make me doubt about the riders I was given, but I'll stick with my statement for now and see who is announced tonight - for the Bears fans I do hope it is the one I'm expecting - will make for a good Christmas.

at school we used to chant ' i know something you don't know' to annoy the other kids. I've grown out of it now unlike some

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, ch958 said:

at school we used to chant ' i know something you don't know' to annoy the other kids. I've grown out of it now unlike some

I know nothing. :blink:

24 minutes ago, The White Knight said:

I know nothing. :blink:

Are you from Barcelona?? :D

• Like 1

HaHa - yes. How did you guess. :)

1 hour ago, ch958 said:

He was telling eveyone Bickley was going to Glasgow.... got that spot on i suppose

Disappointed I cant attend tonight, so who ever is there have a great time, but hope the announcement of the team is not disheartening, after last years excitement, cant see many big names still being available, but hope I am wrong