British Speedway Forum

12 hours ago, Tsunami said:

get himself known as a part privileged knob with some information but wanted to big up what he knew. in any business, you don't want an internal mouth blabbing to the forum, to make himself look big and informed.   

Just saying, but that's exactly the way you have come across for years now...

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, BenR195 said:

Explain to me what problems could of been caused? He had already signed for Redcar, me posting on a public forum was not gonna change that, but yes, let’s move on, some people have took this joke way too far, I appreciate the few that could see it was a harmless joke, it was fun while it lasted 

You honestly come across as a really thick individual to be honest

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Pinny said:

You honestly come across as a really thick individual to be honest

And a rather pathetic attention seeker.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, cheekycobra said:

Just saying, but that's exactly the way you have come across for years now...

Your opinion and you're entitled to it.

Difficulty is, you know what I have done at Newcastle and still continue to work with and for the promotion, but at all times I never put anything on here that will harm my speedway team. What I know at times stays with me despite others wanting me to tell them on here. If I have more information on some subjects, and join in a discussion, then so be it. 

Just my opinion, but seems like a massive over reaction here. Would personally think it would have been much worse if someone comes on here and blabs the team before it is announced

• Like 4

On 15/10/2017 at 8:54 AM, BenR195 said:

(SOME) being the right word, Robert Lambert doesnt want to be at Newcastle next season and neither does Stevie Worrall, and because lambert is getting bigger money elsewhere he is choosing them over Newcastle (Which is wrong but you can see his reasoning behind it, we all would go where the money is if we had the chance) but allegedly because of all this Newcastle havent been paying him what they should due to things behind the scenes between Sapphire Engineering and George English, thats allegedly though, no concrete evidence

On 15/10/2017 at 10:12 AM, BenR195 said:

I emphasised allegedly because I know if I didnt, youd of went (prove it), cant win with some people, Im just putting forward what Ive been told, you can make do with that information as you please, just funny how Robert lambert doesnt give a flying f**k about your club yet IF he rides tonight, I bet hell get a good reception, IMO you should all be booing him going by what is getting posted on here, slag the rider off left right and centre on here yet wont say anything to him while he is there, why dont you all go and ask Robert tonight why he has chose to screw Newcastle over?

On 15/10/2017 at 12:52 PM, BenR195 said:

Do you agree he is screwing yous over now? If yous didnt have so much rain offs he would of missed a few more meetings, now tonights meeting aswell, what excuse do you reckon theyll have for him this week? Is it his 2 week sicknote coming back into effect? His flight been delayed? His van broke down? Or just the fact he couldnt be ar**d turning up?

On 15/10/2017 at 1:24 PM, BenR195 said:

Im talking about andys since he said he is hardly screwing you over maybe the website is wrong but has still lied and screwed you over in the past, last week perfect example

On 16/10/2017 at 2:51 PM, BenR195 said:

Scored a untroubled 12 point max in Poland the night before and joined in the celebrations which you could see on the live streaming of the meeting and he posted on social media afterwards how he felt good on the bike, but the very next night he is too injured to ride? Come on, open your eyes, he even done a post in Polish about how the English division has stopped him riding more in Poland and how he wanted to change that, he only rode yesterday because he didnt have any meetings elsewhere, so it was extra cash, This sicknote thing is beyond a joke, how many riders are sick for certain meetings at certain tracks, Edinburgh being the most common for it, riders can just say they are ill and get a facility, Lambert should be banned, like cook is now, its only fair, he cant just pick and choose when he wants to ride, but he wont because George will end up pulling a few strings since he is on the board

13 hours ago, BenR195 said:

I’m only a fan at the end of the day who helps a rider out, as stated earlier, I’m not even a mechanic, I’m a fitter, so what makes me any different to a fan? Why can’t I speculate and have freedom of speech like a fan? I don’t get told team news, I only get told when my rider has signed, and where did I post about Alan?, as I honestly can’t remember saying that, not saying I didn’t say it as I did hear something was going on but I don’t remember putting it on here, if I did say something I’d of said something like ‘rumour has it’ as I didn’t even know the full details myself 

Just a reminder of some of  the things that did say about Newcastle even though you can't remember. It shows you were a regular contributor on the Newcastle thread quoting things that were happening and insinuating things relating to George. Very convenient you can't remember, but as other have said, you're one thick, attention seeking individual who cant be trusted to be on the inside of any club. No team deserves you to be an inside team member.

Apols to Redcar for our intervention, but things had to be said. Now you know, I think this thread should get back to the original heading "Redcar 2018"  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, boz said:

Just my opinion, but seems like a massive over reaction here. Would personally think it would have been much worse if someone comes on here and blabs the team before it is announced

well if he'd just shut up instead of digging himself into a big hole we would all move on but he has to have the last word

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

Just a reminder of some of  the things that did say about Newcastle even though you can't remember. It shows you were a regular contributor on the Newcastle thread quoting things that were happening and insinuating things relating to George. Very convenient you can't remember, but as other have said, you're one thick, attention seeking individual who cant be trusted to be on the inside of any club. No team deserves you to be an inside team member.

Apols to Redcar for our intervention, but things had to be said. Now you know, I think this thread should get back to the original heading "Redcar 2018"  

Thanks for finding that for me, much appreciated :D

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Tsunami said:

Sweet baby jesus and the orphans, I was going to search through all the Redcar threads were tsunami has posted bo***x, but Ive got sprouts to peal.

• Like 1

BENR195...... you are one of the chosen few in this world of speedway . you get to see the inside of how speedway works (sometimes) travel the length and breadth of the uk, sometimes further . 

if i was in  a position  like that and heard a few pre season things . i would keep it to myself and gain the respect of riders and mechs,fitters or full time pit people .

you will gain more respect and may even hear things that should not be heard . but keep stum. 

we all respect the job you do on race nights .rain or shine , you guys have to be there . 

good luck in 2018 , but dont play the kids game of , i know something you dont. 

as i said before , enjoy your time as a pit person and also enjoy the time you will be spending with pro riders and promotions .

MERRY CHRISTMAS.... WAR IS OVER !

Edited by jenga
  • Like 4

On ‎19‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 4:17 PM, BenR195 said:

Jonas and Mikkel won’t be at Redcar 

Have to admit though fair play. Who'd have thought such a simple red herring to keep people guessing and hide the secret of who the big reveals at the crimbo party would be would cause such a kerfuffle. 

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, cheekycobra said:

Have to admit though fair play. Who'd have thought such a simple red herring to keep people guessing and hide the secret of who the big reveals at the crimbo party would be would cause such a kerfuffle. 

Was supposed to be abit if harmless fun, didn’t expect to become forum famous for it :shock:

• Like 2

Well the Bandits faithful are towing the line these days,so Redcar seem to have taken over the bitching mantel on the forum.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Well the Bandits faithful are towing the line these days,so Redcar seem to have taken over the bitching mantel on the forum.

True, but most of it is from non-Redcar fans though :P

Edited by cheekycobra
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, BenR195 said:

Was supposed to be abit if harmless fun, didn’t expect to become forum famous for it :shock:

I think that was half the problem. Some big ego's on here who don't like newbies coming on their patch

• Haha 1