British Speedway Forum

5 hours ago, boz said:

Just my opinion, but seems like a massive over reaction here. Would personally think it would have been much worse if someone comes on here and blabs the team before it is announced

you mean like other clubs do almost every year when a rider they want signs for another club

we cant sign him because team x poached him from us   thats how it goes aint it

but it is comon in speedway to know where a rider is going a long time before its anounced by the club themselves

mmmmm MMMMMM  

Edited by jenga

On 12/22/2017 at 12:07 PM, Mad Max said:

Have to say the info from the JBA camp is interesting and does make me doubt about the riders I was given, but I'll stick with my statement for now and see who is announced tonight - for the Bears fans I do hope it is the one I'm expecting - will make for a good Christmas.

Amongst all the numerous pages of finger wagging and faux outrage at one person posting the JBA misinformation, this post seems to have been forgotten.

Was the "expected" one announced?

1 hour ago, Yearbyred said:

Amongst all the numerous pages of finger wagging and faux outrage at one person posting the JBA misinformation, this post seems to have been forgotten.

Was the "expected" one announced?

No!

But as the Andersons not coming turned out to be a feeble attempt at humour it does give me more confidence in the rumour I heard.

And for the poster on the Bears forum - I'm not a bs merchant or an attention seeker! I am passing on some speculation for team building but at the same time respecting what may be privileged information and not trying to spoil any announcements planned by the Redcar promotion!!

• Like 2

12 hours ago, mikebaker said:

Matty Tres, Dimitri Berge and Jordan Stewart, anyone.

Four riders signed = 

Total: 24.03

Remaining: 18.47

The second asset rumoured to be Jordan Stewart on 5 (now said to be riding in the top 5) means (with Pijper riding at 7) the second reserve has to be between 4.20 and 5.00 (take your pick from Ayres, Garcia, Greaves, Busch etc leaves between 8.81 and 9.23 for the last rider. Either the Bears have a new number 1 or are going to be well short of the 42.50 limit.

I.m confused with the average Danes and Swede's are given (said to be between 5.20 and 7.00, So maybe the new asset is a Dane/Swede on 7, which would fit better in the top 5 and would leave 6-7ish  for a second string ie BWD/Berge.

#confused.com

Edited by cheekycobra

33 minutes ago, Bellers101 said:

Do you mean Jordan Stewart who has been mentioned several times or is Andrews another rider?

Yeah Stewart. &*^% knows where Andrews came from.

6 hours ago, Bellers101 said:

Do you mean Jordan Stewart who has been mentioned several times or is Andrews another rider?

Yes Archie!

On 24/12/2017 at 7:21 PM, Speedway4ever said:

Moving on what riders would you like to see at Redcar next season?

On 24/12/2017 at 7:21 PM, Speedway4ever said:

Moving on what riders would you like to see at Redcar next season?