British Speedway Forum

8 minutes ago, mikebaker said:

Rene Bach on 7.53, another possibility as 2nd heatleader.

Wouldnt be able to afford him

1 minute ago, scaramanga said:

maybe his demands arnt what they once were

Been confirmed Redcar are running on a budget this year and his demands will still be excessive, especially for us, maybe that’s the reason why he doesn’t ride over here often, prices himself out of the league

suddenly when riders cant get a ride there willing to ride where they once turned there back and also if there not in demand and want to ride they will ride for a lot less just to keep them fit and in other teams eye while waiting for a team place elsewhere

i had heard rene was struggling to get a ride but wasnt sure if it was true or just a rumour started by someone trying to makeout he was in talks withh a certain team

I would rather see Tobi back than Kus personally. But Tobi said he wasn't coming back as he was concentrating in Europe. Then again The Shop Keeper from Mr Benn kept appearing.

But I don't care who we get I just want to see good racing again this season.

Edited by Speedway4ever
  • Like 1

On 1/2/2018 at 5:49 PM, mikebaker said:

Rene Bach on 7.53, another possibility as 2nd heatleader.

Now confirmed for Workington

On 01/01/2018 at 11:41 PM, parkendlass said:

Well I for one will be at the MPA whatever kind of season we have. The wooden spoon years, the exciting last season, I'm a Bears fan, they are my team. Thick or thin seasons, I love watching them, obviously, I want a decent season, who wouldn't . I'm not as au fait with averages rules I'm afraid as established members are. I'm learning a lot on here.

You'e a proper fan

Win,Lose or draw cheer your team on. You had enough seasons without a team. Cherish it now they'e back

• Like 6

Getting Busch back must be high on the agenda for the Bears promotion and he does owe them for standing by, I would like to think he is back in. 

If Kus and Jordy are 2 of the 3 remaining that would leave us with around 5.80, why go with Tobi on 4.66 and waste over a point when we could have someone like BWD, could of had Ellis back aswell, british lad, most improved rider in 2017, and now ditched, looks like we got what we needed from him last year and then tossed him aside 

1 british lad in the team this season compared to last seasons 5, what happened to bringing the young brits through? 

• Like 5

18 hours ago, BenR195 said:

If Kus and Jordy are 2 of the 3 remaining that would leave us with around 5.80, why go with Tobi on 4.66 and waste over a point when we could have someone like BWD, could of had Ellis back aswell, british lad, most improved rider in 2017, and now ditched, looks like we got what we needed from him last year and then tossed him aside 

1 british lad in the team this season compared to last seasons 5, what happened to bringing the young brits through? 

When they said the new asset would be in the top 5, did they mean MBA maybe . That would make more sense and make the numbers add up.