British Speedway Forum

35 minutes ago, OdsalBoy said:

Micky Dyer

Hasn't ridden for years, he's a long distance lorry driver in Aussie, he might even face prosecution if he came back here.

52 minutes ago, foamfence said:

Hasn't ridden for years, he's a long distance lorry driver in Aussie, he might even face prosecution if he came back here.

Good rider though

Edited by Triple.H.

58 minutes ago, foamfence said:

For the reasons you mention I doubt we will ever see Dyer over here ever again, but for the sheer entertainment I hope one of the clubs who have spaces to fill sign Dyer.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, screm said:

For the reasons you mention I doubt we will ever see Dyer over here ever again, but for the sheer entertainment I hope one of the clubs who have spaces to fill sign Dyer.

I wasn't aware that he was even interested in coming back, there is no indication on his Facebook.

2 minutes ago, foamfence said:

I wasn't aware that he was even interested in coming back, there is no indication on his Facebook.

Look who posted the suggestion and judge its validity...... :rolleyes:

More chance of Danny Dyer :P

• Like 3

What happened with Micky Dyer? Why would he be prosecuted?

1 hour ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Look who posted the suggestion and judge its validity...... :rolleyes:

More chance of Danny Dyer :P

my niece is called danni dyer if she gets on a speedway bike look out ive seen her driving her car

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, scaramanga said:

my niece is called danni dyer if she gets on a speedway bike look out ive seen her driving her car

Women drivers..... Honestly, they need to get off the road and stay indoors...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

He wont fit with your new no1.....

Nicholls and Konopka 

If the rumours are correct about Jordan Stewart, then could be an astute signing. Especially if he starts at number 6 alongside Pijper. Has performed very credible in the Aussie Championships.

Jordan Stewart would be a good signing and a good asset im surprised he was not signed by anyone last year .

13 hours ago, Trackerman48 said:

Did you not think the racing was good last year?

Yes I think we did. My point is whoever we get for this season i.e the next three I hope it continues.

18 hours ago, Speedway4ever said:

Yes I think we did. My point is whoever we get for this season i.e the next three I hope it continues.

Last years track was superb and produced great racing. With Terry back again this season Im sure you will see as good if not better. 

• Like 1