British Speedway Forum

On 07/01/2018 at 2:41 PM, BenR195 said:

His average is high because Ludvig used to protect him at Newcastle and they got a lot of 5-1’s against opposition riders who struggled to ride the track, he will do a good jump for us at Newcastle and maybe the odd meeting here and there but can’t see him producing the goods and supporting barker, I expect his average to drop to about 6.5 by the end of the season 

Haha this makes me laugh !! kus done a great job for Newcastle! Ludvig doesn’t protect anyone he’s all out for his self I lost count how many times ludvig would try and race kus for the front instead of sitting behind him for the 5-1 because I hated being beat by kus so he definitely didn’t protect him at all 

1 hour ago, Gating tart said:

Haha this makes me laugh !! kus done a great job for Newcastle! Ludvig doesn’t protect anyone he’s all out for his self I lost count how many times ludvig would try and race kus for the front instead of sitting behind him for the 5-1 because I hated being beat by kus so he definitely didn’t protect him at all 

Still had an advantage on a track not many people like riding, he’s not gonna have that advantage at redcar since it’s a track most riders ride well, 6.5-7 point man by the time the season finishes in my opinion

Punt at the final three signings, to be announced on Thursday. Thomas Jorgensen, Bradley Wilson Dean and Jordan Stewart.

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, mikebaker said:

Punt at the final three signings, to be announced on Thursday. Thomas Jorgensen, Bradley Wilson Dean and Jordan Stewart.

Definitely not Jorgensen 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Heedthebaw said:

Definitely not Jorgensen 

I’d be happy with Stewart and Wilson-Dean if they are two of the last 3 to be named

1 hour ago, Gating tart said:

Kus is a good  rider I’m sure he will have a good season with Redcar 

He's been a big let down in the past and isn't exactly renown for his battling qualities. If he's there a lot wont be.

2 hours ago, foamfence said:

He's been a big let down in the past and isn't exactly renown for his battling qualities. If he's there a lot wont be.

Hardly real fans then, if they don't support your promotion just because of 1 rider. Most fans have a rider or two in their side not of their choice but still go to see the speedway. Exactly the same with your football team, when it is rare for a real fan to want every player on the field representing their team. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, foamfence said:

Rider of the year at Redcar I recall.

The guy gives everything he has, what else can you ask. Get behind your team and thank your lucky stars you HAVE a team

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Tsunami said:

Hardly real fans then, if they don't support your promotion just because of 1 rider. Most fans have a rider or two in their side not of their choice but still go to see the speedway. Exactly the same with your football team, when it is rare for a real fan to want every player on the field representing their team. 

Yes, I noticed your own side dropped him.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Tsunami said:

dont agree with you on this one  

real fans go to watch entertaining speedway and stand by riders during ups and downs  

people who stand by the promotion regardless of any mistakes they make or decisions are not real fans 

there just puppets

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, scaramanga said:

dont agree with you on this one  

real fans go to watch entertaining speedway and stand by riders during ups and downs  

people who stand by the promotion regardless of any mistakes they make or decisions are not real fans 

there just puppets

Agreed

Contradiction there I see

It's "they're" by the way.

It's those same puppets that keep speedway going.  In any sport it is almost impossible to use a team which is the first choice and acceptable by every fan Get real.

2 hours ago, foamfence said:

Yes, I noticed your own side dropped him.

A choice between Kus and Ludde who brings with him more club support. Difficult choice but had to be made, that's business.