British Speedway Forum

17 hours ago, Gating tart said:

Definitely kus 

Not an asset, and a backwards move. More likely be Busch or Branford. As both are club assets. Statement in Speedway Star, said looking to have four assets n the 2018 team.

Edited by mikebaker

33 minutes ago, mikebaker said:

Not an asset, and a backwards move. More likely be Busch or Branford. As both are club assets. Statement in Speedway Star, said looking to have four assets n the 2018 team.

Which would be JBA, MBA, Busch and Stewart if the rumours are true. 

I like Kus, and think a fully fit and happy Kus could do well. Would have preferred him as third heat leader though. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, foamfence said:

He's been a big let down in the past and isn't exactly renown for his battling qualities. If he's there a lot wont be.

no i dont think that will happen but there will be no delay in getting on his back if things dont go well

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Tsunami said:

Agreed

Contradiction there I see

It's "they're" by the way.

It's those same puppets that keep speedway going.  In any sport it is almost impossible to use a team which is the first choice and acceptable by every fan Get real.

yet another forum english teacher

some ar puppets and some are hangers on because they cant think for themselves they just follow like little sheep

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, scaramanga said:

yet another forum english teacher

some ar puppets and some are hangers on because they cant think for themselves they just follow like little sheep

It's for every fan to think for themselves and not be lectured to by the likes of you and your high morals. They pay their money, and like watching speedway. Can you hear me on your high horse ?

Edited by Tsunami

but YOU were saying you should back your promotion at all cost

which i would never advise for anything

always use your own judgement and dont be afraid to speak your mind

have i hit a nerve

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, scaramanga said:

but YOU were saying you should back your promotion at all cost

which i would never advise for anything

always use your own judgement and dont be afraid to speak your mind

have i hit a nerve

NO I didn't.

But expecting speedway fans to only support their team if they only liked/supported every team member is plain stupid and unrealistic. It is the team as a whole that real supporters go to  watch at speedway

Why should anything you say hit a 'nerve' ?

If it is Kus, it will be a major step back - very little progression in him - if any, if it is him - and he is the second heat leader, we will get some huge pastings away from home, and only avoid them at home due to the strong reserves and hopefully MBA and Stewart dialling themselves in to the MPA... for me that team puts too much pressure on Barker - hopefully the rumours are wrong...

• Like 2

Kus + wet track = o points , if Newcastle fans are so keen on him then sign him yourselves, bad influence on everything. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Norfolk Bear said:

Kus + wet track = o points , if Newcastle fans are so keen on him then sign him yourselves, bad influence on everything. 

Bit of a stupid statement that. It's the promotion that signs riders. Same reason as why you fans don't know the 3 on Thursday.

I, for one can't understand why we signed Kus, he was usually poor at Brough in tye past, but the way things turned out,,, he did ok/good at home but was more than often pants on the road.

Edited by ruffdiamond

18 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

Bit of a stupid statement that. It's the promotion that signs riders. Same reason as why you fans don't know the 3 on Thursday.

Who is it Dave ???

11 minutes ago, New era Panthers said:

Real name Rodney Trotter , Del boy's brother.

Oh dear,,, has it come to this ?

You could say that about a few riders tbf.

• Like 1