British Speedway Forum

22 minutes ago, SheffieldTigersFan said:

Just wondering, I’m thinking of heading up to Redcar VS Sheffield, does the stadium permit air horns? I know some stadiums don’t and I’m unsure of Redcar 

Don't think it will matter too much, as Redcar fans seem to blow a lot of hot air anyways ;)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, oldywonkenoldi said:

Only in the direction of deluded geordies;)

Thanks for your admission that it is all hot air.:D

49 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

Thanks for your admission that it is all hot air.:D

Yeah its to counter, the wind and pi£s coming from your direction.

• Haha 2

On 22/04/2018 at 9:09 AM, oldywonkenoldi said:

Only in the direction of deluded geordies;)

At least our reserves are half decent home AND AWAY.

Is there any riders available atm , I believe there are issues with our side , mainly barker and Pijper , where has perks gone and what about Jorgensen or Bellego 

Stewart is worse than expected but to expect MBA or Stewart to be pushing for heat-leaders berth was a  bit much, and there was too much pressure on Barker as Kus was a dreadful signing - and I said this at the time, Pijper is the major disappointment but have to presume he will pick up soon.

Might as well just givd Redcar the wooden spoon now after those home performances against Sheffield and Scunthorpe!

Its still early days, but it looks as if Newcastle's woe's don't look as bad as others ;)

• Like 1

Ambulance needing the defibrillator, rabbits eating the airfence or the Bears avoiding the wooden spoon...not sure which is the least bearlievable!!! :o

Last year Redcar team building was exemplary, The only real poor pick was Richard Hall, 

now We have to replace at least 2 , let’s start with Pjiper & Kus. 

If we do not do something then all the good work of last year will have been for nothing.

17 minutes ago, Norfolk Bear said:

Last year Redcar team building was exemplary, The only real poor pick was Richard Hall, 

now We have to replace at least 2 , let’s start with Pjiper & Kus. 

If we do not do something then all the good work of last year will have been for nothing.

According to Ben Duffill he's keeping the team as it is. http://redcarbears.co/2018/05/05/apology-from-jitendra-duffill/

Edited by foamfence

Some very interesting names in the Julie Lewis - Tobias Thomson, Max Ruml, Rafa Konopka, Jakob Bukhave - if they out perform the current Bears - surely contracts will be on offer...