British Speedway Forum

To be honest, Konopka probably looked the best of the unattached guys. 

Great to see Stewart have a good meeting though, passed both Barker and Jorgensen with great moves and just looked much smoother. Barker was again quick but having to do it all from behind, cant gate for love nor money at the moment.

4 hours ago, The White Knight said:

No - afraid not. I was only curious, however, it doesn't really matter.

Probably nowt to do with me anyway.

No offence, but you could be the new Starman if you can't work it out TWK. Sorry Starman, by the way, but it did remind me of you lol.

4 hours ago, MANSE said:

The first word in his statement is the clue  [4 legs and a tail ]

Dog, Cat, Cow, Bull, Mouse, Sheep (for my Aberdeen friends), Pig, HORSE, Coyote, another HORSE, Gerbal, Guinea Pig, 

All the above have 4 legs and a tail must be ONE in that lot that meets the criteria.

19 minutes ago, Gazc said:

Dog, Cat, Cow, Bull, Mouse, Sheep (for my Aberdeen friends), Pig, HORSE, Coyote, another HORSE, Gerbal, Guinea Pig, 

All the above have 4 legs and a tail must be ONE in that lot that meets the criteria.

And I BET you know which one (does that help TWK?)

Surely its ODDS ON  he gets it now...

Neigh way

• Like 1

On 11/05/2018 at 7:15 AM, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Surely its ODDS ON  he gets it now...

I reckon I get what you are talking about now.

I didn't know though.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, The White Knight said:

I reckon I get what you are talking about now.

I didn't know though.

Hi-ho silver.

1 hour ago, ruffdiamond said:

Hi-ho silver.

Think that was the problem there wasn't any silver to be had.

Three legged horses don't win enough races.

tbh i don't know why, according to Charles. Wright, we threw all the money at BB; why didn't we throw it at Wright - more reliable and infinitely better character by the sound of it. I wouldn't be wanting him back next year

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Bellers101 said:

NL replacement for Kus on Thursday against Glasgow!

Probably do a better job.

59 minutes ago, Bellers101 said:

NL replacement for Kus on Thursday against Glasgow!

Just gets better and better.

Ain't too impressed with Duffill's explanation either ( taken from Club website)

“Matej Kus is required to race tonight in his home country, the Czech Republic. He has to be there or his federation will suspend his license, making it impossible for him to race here today. The BSPA will not recognise this meeting like they do in Denmark, Poland or Sweden, where we WOULD have got a facility. So he is penalised due to his nationality. We are forced to use a National League guest even though Matej is riding in his home country. I completely fail to understand how this is in the best interests of the sport and it is the paying public that suffer in the end. What a ridiculous situation!”

It may well be a ridiculous situation but surely the management knew this before the season started!

Right about one thing though - it's the paying public that suffer...yet again

Damage limitation yet again :(

1 minute ago, erimus11 said:

Just gets better and better.

Ain't too impressed with Duffill's explanation either ( taken from Club website)

“Matej Kus is required to race tonight in his home country, the Czech Republic. He has to be there or his federation will suspend his license, making it impossible for him to race here today. The BSPA will not recognise this meeting like they do in Denmark, Poland or Sweden, where we WOULD have got a facility. So he is penalised due to his nationality. We are forced to use a National League guest even though Matej is riding in his home country. I completely fail to understand how this is in the best interests of the sport and it is the paying public that suffer in the end. What a ridiculous situation!”

It may well be a ridiculous situation but surely the management knew this before the season started!

Right about one thing though - it's the paying public that suffer...yet again

Damage limitation yet again :(

Of course they did, as for "the paying public" he should have thought of that when he assembled this shower.

• Like 1

I see our team manager on social media stating its Ty Proctor as a guest on Thursday, best leave the Social Media thing alone I think Cami :wub:.

Better not saying anything at all if it is not correct.