British Speedway Forum

20 minutes ago, szkocjasid said:

His Prem ave 5.98 x 1.3 = 7.77! I just wonder why they would use that equation when he already has a Champ ave?

Because in rule no. 1600.004/69 sub plot 3, it says so.

18 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

Newcastle could fit him in, IF they wanted to ;)

I don’t think so, as he has a PL average of over 6.00 so can’t drop down. At least that’s how I understand it. Means only British premiership riders over 6.00 can drop down leaving only Robert lambert and Craig cook as possible number 1s for the diamonds... unless the rule book has further twists in it

12 minutes ago, Diamond geezer said:

I don’t think so, as he has a PL average of over 6.00 so can’t drop down. At least that’s how I understand it. Means only British premiership riders over 6.00 can drop down leaving only Robert lambert and Craig cook as possible number 1s for the diamonds... unless the rule book has further twists in it

Its probly got more twists than a Chubby Checker disco ;)

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, szkocjasid said:

That would mean Josh Grajczonek could sign for a Champ club on 8.49, rather than 2017 Champ ave (9.47) then? 

Would that affect his visa?

As this is a Redcar thread, lets talk about them...well done to the promotion for bringing Thomas J in - proactive and not always easy to find someone - makes us a hell of a lot stronger, especially at home. 

When something is wrong this promotion fix it - i can't understand the bitching that has gone on, a bit of faith needed.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ruffdiamond said:

Because in rule no. 1600.004/69 sub plot 3, it says so.

16.2.7 actually :D

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Diamond geezer said:

craig cook is gp rider so unless he rides for Workington he cant ride championship 

only reason he code ride for Workington is that he rode for them when he qualified for gp 

also the over 6 point rule was only for riders who didn't ride in the championship wasn't it 

so josh could drop down 

Edited by scaramanga

31 minutes ago, ch958 said:

When something is wrong this promotion fix it - i can't understand the bitching that has gone on, a bit of faith needed.

Well after so many losses and weeks of complaints, they might have acted a little sooner.

42 minutes ago, oldywonkenoldi said:

Don't forget para 3iiii section J

Rubik's Rulebook. All depends which way you twist it Ken.

13 hours ago, NeilWatson said:

16.2.7 actually :D

If you have an average problem,,, Neil'll be able to help fix it ;)

Edited by ruffdiamond

11 hours ago, foamfence said:

Well after so many losses and weeks of complaints, they might have acted a little sooner.

Geez do you ever stop moaning, you must be a joy to live with.

junior

11 hours ago, ruffdiamond said:

If you have an average problem,,, Neil'll fix it ;)

Not sure thats a catchphrase anyone wants to be associated with any longer :o;)