British Speedway Forum

24 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Not sure thats a catchphrase anyone wants to be associated with any longer :o;)

Edited, but can't seem to delete any, just gotta add.,,, but get what you say.

Edited by ruffdiamond
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, ruffdiamond said:

If you have an average problem,,, Neil'll be able to help fix it ;)

31 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Not sure thats a catchphrase anyone wants to be associated with any longer :o;)

No offence taken here, I knew what he meant!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, NeilWatson said:

No offence taken here, I knew what he meant!

Never thought any offence was meant or would be taken - just a jokey response from me

I like Ruff's laid back posting style and not doubt whilst there has been plenty posted that you could be offended by Neil this wouldnt be one of them!

Your ability to just let the crap slide by and continue to post constructive and informative posts is most commendable :t:

• Like 1

17 hours ago, szkocjasid said:

Why would Jorgensen come in on a 7.77 ave when he has a 2017 Champ ave of 7.10?

I, also, thought you were right but have found this in the 2018 regs.

The most recently established MA will be used. If a rider has an established MA in both the Premiership and Championship Leagues, established in the same season, that leagues MA will apply to that league

good signing Jorgensen - completely rebalances your side ............  just what we want up the road ......

the wooden spoon could be drifting back Newcastle or Berwicks way   (of Glasgow given their recent home form :))

16 hours ago, foamfence said:

Well after so many losses and weeks of complaints, they might have acted a little sooner.

The averages sooner wouldn't have worked. OK, they could have swapped Pyper with maybe Perks, but they did what they said they were going to do and wait for the new averages, then swapped a reserve with a heat leader. The team looks a lot stronger now with Kus down to third heat leader and Jonas back down to second string. All that and keeping the two new riders at reserve where they will progress.  Away you go now and back to your usual comments of calling everyone and everything "sh*te", its a lot easier for you to cope with.

44 minutes ago, mauger65 said:

good signing Jorgensen - completely rebalances your side ............  just what we want up the road ......

the wooden spoon could be drifting back Newcastle or Berwicks way   (of Glasgow given their recent home form :))

Maybe you tried.....

46 minutes ago, mauger65 said:

Do you mean the same Berwick who are so far unbeaten and are sitting 3rd in the league...…. Good luck

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Maybe you tried.....

mmm,,, yeah.

Looking at the other teams in the League I still think the Bears will struggle to get off the bottom but the move definitely strengthens the side.

Just need the riders to show a bit more consistency particularly in home matches as constantly losing at home is a big concern.

Visiting teams seem to love riding at Redcar so home track advantage is negligible - another reason Redcar will struggle to move much up the table.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, cheekycobra said:

The averages sooner wouldn't have worked. OK, they could have swapped Pyper with maybe Perks, but they did what they said they were going to do and wait for the new averages, then swapped a reserve with a heat leader. The team looks a lot stronger now with Kus down to third heat leader and Jonas back down to second string. All that and keeping the two new riders at reserve where they will progress.  Away you go now and back to your usual comments of calling everyone and everything "sh*te", its a lot easier for you to cope with.

I'd be interested in you finding a comment of mine where I called "everyone and everything" that word, although it was quite an apt description of the team performances thus far. People want a team that at least has the ability to compete and which offers at least SOME hope. If you just enter the league for the sake of existence, then that is wrong and isn't sport. Hopefully improvements in personnel will bring out more in terms of the form of existing riders and the numbers of paying public.

Some may see it as a form of Karma....