British Speedway Forum

Well at least we are on the board

Start with bringing back depending on averages , new rules etc.

Ben Barker

Tobias Busch

Jonas B Anderson

Jason Garrity if he can stay fit ??

Charles Wright with no d.u .

2 others who fly at The STMSP & would be welcomed are

PAUL STARKE

NIKE LUNNA

Ben Barker

Tobias Busch

Jonas B Anderson

PAUL STARKE

NIKE LUNNA

I doubt you'd get Charles without him doubling up. Not too sure about Jonas, I don't think he's made much progress. Ben is a must!

Wouldn't want Garrity back. Far better riders out there on about the same average. Not as hot headed, and far less injury prone.

Ben Barker

Tobias Busch

Jonas B Anderson

PAUL STARKE

NIKE LUNNA

you'll not get paul starke :nono:

Considering there will be no doubling up issue next season due to set race nights in top-flight - I would have no problems with Charles Wright, indeed, any rider

Wouldn't want Garrity back. Far better riders out there on about the same average. Not as hot headed, and far less injury prone.

Depends what you want as a spectator. Sure theres riders out there who are good gaters and steady away. But Garrity is pure box office.

• Like 1

Depends what you want as a spectator. Sure theres riders out there who are good gaters and steady away. But Garrity is pure box office.

Also had a poor year in 2017, if he just gets back to 2016 level Redcar are laughing and if he improves on that then you possibly have one of the best riders in the league.

I'm very much in two minds about Garrity. Started the season superbly and was indeed box office. Got a couple of niggly injuries, and also got caught jumping the start a lot which seemed to really get into his head.

If you get the start of season Garrity I would snap him up, if not then a pass from me I think.

Personally would like to keep pretty much the same seven as this year. Barker has to be a must, along with Wright and Busch. Jonas increased his average I think and I would have him back again.

Plenty of other riders I would like to see ride for us as well though. Proctor is one I would love to see back, and Paul Starke impressed me this year too.

I would have Garrity back. Injuries played its part and like with almost every rider, they come back earlier than they should.

For me next year...

Barker
Wright
Anderson
Busch
Bukhave

and the other two dependent on averages.

I would take Perks but I believe he will a number of options available to him.

will we be changing race nights??

To early to say will have to wait the outcome of the AGM which I think is in Tenerife next week.

will we be changing race nights??

In short, yes.

But we are fortunate that we can choose - I would imagine Friady nights would be the given the chance, but we could try Saturday afternoons in the summer? Thursday's will always be our race night but don't think it will take too much to change to a Friday - plus personally be better as kids can go without having to head off early because of school etc

• Like 1

In short, yes.

But we are fortunate that we can choose - I would imagine Friady nights would be the given the chance, but we could try Saturday afternoons in the summer? Thursday's will always be our race night but don't think it will take too much to change to a Friday - plus personally be better as kids can go without having to head off early because of school etc

we did race Fridays in the 60s i believe - presume it wasn't successful

Saturday 7 pm does me but Fridays ok too

either way it'll need advertising and a big push