British Speedway Forum

22 hours ago, Norfolk Bear said:

Kus + wet track = o points , if Newcastle fans are so keen on him then sign him yourselves, bad influence on everything. 

He’s got a team in Poland so can’t be in two places at once 

20 hours ago, StevePark said:

You could say that about a few riders tbf.

Also, it should be remembered that the death of a mate of his in a crash in Argentina had a bad effect on him and he very slowly upped his game as time went on.

21 hours ago, ruffdiamond said:

I, for one can't understand why we signed Kus, he was usually poor at Brough in tye past, but the way things turned out,,, he did ok/good at home but was more than often pants on the road.

Top scored at both Glasgow and Peterborough.

57 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

Top scored at both Glasgow and Peterborough.

was that ad a guest and, why we signed him ?

Kus, well,disappointing to say the least, he could not wait to leave us, not welcome 

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, RedcarRacer said:

Unfortunately Matej Kus will be back with the Bears in 2018...

he's a bear - we need to get behind him. He's been through a bit - new start for him

Just now, Norfolk Bear said:

Kus, well,disappointing to say the least, he could not wait to leave us, not welcome 

could not wait to leave the management at the time more like

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ch958 said:

he's a bear - we need to get behind him. He's been through a bit - new start for him

I support Redcar - doesnt mean I have to like all 7 riders - he is a professional and will get on with it, good look to him but I don't have to be happy about it.

Oh and the fact I help pay his wages, is more than enough support...

Edited by RedcarRacer
Another change

3 minutes ago, Norfolk Bear said:

Do you mean "us" as in the fans, That's not true. I think he fell out with our promotion at the time.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, RedcarRacer said:

I support Redcar - doesnt mean I have to like all 7 riders - he is a professional and will get on with it, good look to him but I don't have to be happy about it.

Oh and the fact I help pay his wages, is more than enough support...

you don't have to like him but give the lad a chance

Just now, cheekycobra said:

Do you mean "us" as in the fans, That's not true. I think he fell out with our promotion at the time.

At the end of the day he wanted out of Redcar - plenty of better riders than him stayed around, he refused to ride for us - for me, I would never have him back - but he is here now so we just have to get on with it.

Just now, ch958 said:

you don't have to like him but give the lad a chance

I have seen enough of Matey Kus to know exactly what we are getting and in his defence it is the managements fault he is being signed as a second heatleader, which he clearly isnt good enough to be....