British Speedway Forum

I'm not sure it was a desire for new assets as much as we were told to acquire some new assets. 

Cautiously optimistic, and we should have enough to win most home meetings. Will always be strong at reserve, although perhaps missing that top end strength. Will be a lot resting on Barkers shoulders. 

It's clear Matej splits opinion, I like Matej but think second heat leader is a big ask. That being said, a happy and fully fit Kus could score very well at home at least. 

Be good to see how MBA and Stewart go. Just hope fans give this side a chance. 

rather than what Kus does, the  season revolves around the newbies; if one or  both of them takes off it will make a huge difference

• Like 1

19 hours ago, foamfence said:

Lacking firepower and too many ifs and buts. If the untried riders prove to be sensational then who knows what might happen? Otherwise it looks like a Redcar team of old.

worky lack a big hitting no 1 ,as do Redcar . 

but i can see both teams scaring the pants of some teams away from home .

it didnt work for Glasgow last year !  (won jack)

long live the mediocre teams . 

5 hours ago, jenga said:

worky lack a big hitting no 1 ,as do Redcar . 

but i can see both teams scaring the pants of some teams away from home .

it didnt work for Glasgow last year !  (won jack)

long live the mediocre teams . 

Ben Baker not a big hitting No1?

On the surface does look a particularly strong team, but could be a side with some potential, and it maybe next season when they really kick on.

Barker did look last season to be getting something like his best and can fulfil and strong number 1 role.

The younger Andersen brother is rated the better of the brothers in Denmark, and personally I rate older one so he has the potential to get some points in for the team.

The young Aussie has been doing well in Oz will be interesting to see how he progresses.

Not too sure about Kus very inconsistent and never seems to do much if he does not gate.

The other two Pijper and Busch are what they are and will do a job for the team. 

Probably more mid table team rather than play off contenders but next season with a nucleus of riders who mount a serious challenge.  

3 hours ago, ch958 said:

this is a team that could do very well the season after next

or they might just surprise a few This season?

Edited by Trackerman48

Any News on the 'Bears'? :unsure: :unsure: :blink:

No Posts on here since 27/01/18. :shock:

11 hours ago, The White Knight said:

I'm just waiting to see what happens up the road Ian

• Like 1

16 hours ago, The White Knight said:

Just counting down the days to the new season. Not a lot else to say really. Fairly optimistic that the Bears will shock a few this season. Will be great to be back at the "TRACK OF THE YEAR" :)

• Like 1

If Jordan Stewart doen's make it over in time I'd use Bradley Wilson-Dean as a temporary replacement!

Be a shock to the system when he does arrive with this weather. No need to pack his flip flops.