British Speedway Forum

7 minutes ago, foamfence said:

Hall and Konopka?

Hall may  be British but I know who i'd prefer if it comes down to one of those two.

2 minutes ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

How many points have they got to replace him? Must be around 6

Just checked and going off June averages they have 10.06 to replace him so surely there will be more than 1 change, Kus down to 4.76 embarrassing really. 

with kus at that level we'd be better off trying to improve bukkhave - an asset. this could be a decent side next year

7 minutes ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

How many points have they got to replace him? Must be around 6

Not sure, but this is probably the only change they can make this month for Thursday night away to Sheffield. Expect more changes on Friday when the new averages kick in 1st June for the home leg of the cup match. Kus must be favourite to go on Friday unless we are happy to keep him as reserve on his new low average.

Edited by iandrinkel

41 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

If Kus was dropped, would a return to Newcastle be likely for him ?

begs the question why he wasn't, as an asset, included from the start

Thomas Jorgensen is talk of the terraces - he is very good around South Tees, and would probably soon be at number 1...one rider doesn't make all the difference but this sort of switch is a big one for Redcar.

Kus should never have been in, but if he is dropping down to reserve - even he would be worth a try at reserve, I may as well stick with him now - not let someone else benefit from his reduced average.

2 hours ago, ruffdiamond said:

If Kus was dropped, would a return to Newcastle be likely for him ?

Please I beg all the speedway gods not to let him comeback to Newcastle, I'd rather stick with 7 riders who give 100% commitment, 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, andys said:

I'd rather stick with 7 riders who give 100% commitment, 

Agreed, but would be a steal on that ave. Wasn't his season at Newcastle not one his best ?,,, but am sure we could of squeezed a bit more out of him.

on another note,,, I hope Theo Piper is not heading our way :(

Edited by ruffdiamond

36 minutes ago, andys said:

Please I beg all the speedway gods not to let him comeback to Newcastle, I'd rather stick with 7 riders who give 100% commitment, 

That's the issue with Kus - fans can understand when riders aren't good enough but you can see they are giving it their all.

Kus is so inconsistent and appears to give up so easily its difficult to have him as one of the "heat leaders" in your team. 

Very frustrating.

what about sarj and harris ?

1 hour ago, Yearbyred said:

That's the issue with Kus - fans can understand when riders aren't good enough but you can see they are giving it their all.

Kus is so inconsistent and appears to give up so easily its difficult to have him as one of the "heat leaders" in your team. 

Very frustrating.

Was a heat leader for us in 2016 and had a great season, must have been on a good run of form :)