British Speedway Forum

No it's because he's obtained a PL average in 2018 before a championship average. Same applies to Kennett and BWD 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Flappy said:

No it's because he's obtained a PL average in 2018 before a championship average. Same applies to Kennett and BWD 

But because they are using Jorgensen's 2018 (May) rolling ave, it's actually 2 x 2018 matches & 18 x 2017 matches used for conversion!

Not a good night for Redcar tonight, hopefully injuries aren’t too bad

20 hours ago, szkocjasid said:

But because they are using Jorgensen's 2018 (May) rolling ave, it's actually 2 x 2018 matches & 18 x 2017 matches used for conversion!

Which is his most recent average no matter how you put it...

27 minutes ago, SuperBear said:

I think that was kus’ last meeting in my opinion 

9 minutes ago, parkendlass said:

Yes, I reckon so too. 

I hope so too, for Redcar anyways.

• Like 1

Yeah kus has to go he s awful would get rid of jonas as well too inconsistent lets push the boat out and go for someone like josh grazoneck or a decent similar heatleader

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, RedcarRacer said:

Barker and Kus need to go simple. 

Redcar need to keep Barker and find a decent heat leader to give him some top end support to go along with Jorgensen . Kus  I don't want to comment on him , I think Redcar fans have seen enough and made plenty of statements to back it up.

Barker? haha. If we've paid an annual loan fee for Kus we won't be booting him out. He'll be at reserve soon too.

4 minutes ago, New era Panthers said:

Redcar need to keep Barker and find a decent heat leader to give him some top end support to go along with Jorgensen . Kus  I don't want to comment on him , I think Redcar fans have seen enough and made plenty of statements to back it up.

Barker is one of the most unprofessional riders you will ever come across...starting the season without any bikes, and still chasing his tail - Redcar deserve better. Yes it is very unfortunate that he has got injured and yes he will always try and is wonderful on his day, but the club isn't a charity and if he isn't professional enough to care, then why should they keep him on - he is miles away from being the number 1 the club need and deserve.

Where were his bikes?

Panthers asset now i believe 

10 minutes ago, RedcarRacer said:

Barker is one of the most unprofessional riders you will ever come across...starting the season without any bikes, and still chasing his tail - Redcar deserve better. Yes it is very unfortunate that he has got injured and yes he will always try and is wonderful on his day, but the club isn't a charity and if he isn't professional enough to care, then why should they keep him on - he is miles away from being the number 1 the club need and deserve.

I'm sure Newcastle management and fans  will be   rubbing there hands should your management decide to release Barker. Agree  he has issues and is controversial but finding another rider around his average will not be easy  . 

Barker our best rider by a country mile to get rid of him would be madness

• Like 1