British Speedway Forum

Right move for the club and Matej. I'm sure he will find another club but the time was right for him to go (not sure he should have ever re-signed).

Be interesting to see who the replacement is.

2 minutes ago, Yearbyred said:

Right move for the club and Matej. I'm sure he will find another club but the time was right for him to go (not sure he should have ever re-signed).

Be interesting to see who the replacement is.

Agreed - a shame as Matej at his best is a good rider. Far from his best though this season.

No-one obvious to come in so will be interesting to see who comes in.

7 hours ago, Terrace Grumbler said:

If Ben Barker was riding NL bikes at Newcastle last week, I'd love to see him on decent kit because he was excellent. 

If you don't want him at Redcar please send him on the A19 northbound - imo he would fit in at Newcastle and maybe George would be the man to get him ticking over nicely.

Is george the twit going to pay for his bikes like as that`s the problem , hes far too good and young for newcastle

Where is Kenneth Hansen ? Or another shout would be maybe Bellego , but I haven’t got a clue , what averages do we have to play with 

5 minutes ago, SuperBear said:

Where is Kenneth Hansen ? Or another shout would be maybe Bellego , but I haven’t got a clue , what averages do we have to play with 

No to Hansen and Bellego, I doubt would fit, plus he rides some Thursday's with Swindon. The guy they should go for, is the young dane, Freddie Jacobson, but I doubt they could afford  him.

8 hours ago, sidewinder said:

No to Hansen and Bellego, I doubt would fit, plus he rides some Thursday's with Swindon. The guy they should go for, is the young dane, Freddie Jacobson, but I doubt they could afford  him.

I think you might find Ellis Perks is heading north from Aus.

1 hour ago, foamfence said:

I think you might find Ellis Perks is heading north from Aus.

If it is Perks then he's more of a replacement for Busch than Kus surely?

1 hour ago, Yearbyred said:

Yes , I would say the same thing , we need someone the opposite of kus, if he doesn’t make the gate then he battles with other riders rather than not making the gate and going round without putting in a shift

2 hours ago, Yearbyred said:

That's what I believe, I do know that he's been approached by a club and that Busch's injuries are quite severe burns.

13 minutes ago, boz said:

Berge in for Kus, and Greaves in for Busch on a 28 day contract:

http://redcarbears.co/2018/06/04/bears-bring-in-two/

Those are brilliant moves, things are at last looking up. Looks like I might have been misled over Perks, unless he's going elsewhere. If this doesn't turn things around, then there's no hope.

Can't say I expected that announcement - the team will certainly have a much different look on Thursday. (Guest/RR, MBA, Berge, JBA, Jorgensen, Stewart,Greaves)

The Promotion have at least been very pro-active in trying to turn things round - they definitely deserve a change of luck.

Edited by Yearbyred
  • Like 1

Good luck to Nathan - deserves a Championship spot

• Like 1