If we are guessing Line ups I ll go

Baseby

A nother

Brennan

Hunter

Wood

Verge

Edwards

Josh v Jake is a difficult call, Josh is young and more potential but I don't like double up's.

Georgie v Mark depends on the limit as there is about one point difference.

Kelsey should be maturing I would like to see him knuckle down, could be a big gainer.

Charley I cannot see fitting in on his average.

My preference depending on points limit would be

Knight

Hunter

Brennan

AN Other

Wood

Dugard

Edwards

Could possibly fit with lowest limit (39) when final averages appear.

Josh B would all depends if Kings Lynn young stars come back in the league .

Having a quick look i would say the limit is bound to go up next year. Every team finished above the 39 point limit. Will be an interesting winter as ever with a few riders on bargain averages, several on inflated ones that may hamper chances of getting a ride and obviously a few that have outgrown the league and will move onto better things

The final averages leaves my team with 3.42 for the A N Other at 39 limit.

42 would give Charley as an option but there might be better out there.

Dont think it all depends on KL young stars running. After last season id be surprised if they can get the riders as they proved they couldnt before.

He is a lynn asset Alex, and with a top flight place on offer at reserve. Lynn will have no issues getting 2 good Heat leaders.

He is a lynn asset Alex, and with a top flight place on offer at reserve. Lynn will have no issues getting 2 good Heat leaders.

if he wants to do top flight again i think hed be better off doing NL and championship.

I feel I should make it clear, the Young Stars won't be running in the NL next season.

At present, there are no plans to bring the Young Stars back into the NL in the near future.

99 percent confident that Anders will only ride for Kent/Len in the lower leagues then head to Swindon If/When he makes the standard.

• Thanks 1

Rowe will be at Kent & Hunter most likely at Eastbourne. Verge who knows where he will be? I do suspect one of the Eastboune reserves will begin with B though but not Bulley