British Speedway Forum
eaglesno1

Eastbourne 2018

What I don't get is home comes his average is 3.50 when it was 4.00 a month ago and he is undeclared....

So what prompted the .5 reduction?

I think his average a month ago was wrong on the greensheets as 4.00 was his average including bonus points but excluding bonuses it was 3.50.

no think it would have added on meetings done after his last greensheet declared average while in a team. So ones which were not counted on from IOW

Think you're right on 4 of 5, just have a feeling that Kelsey won't figure in the picture after last season from club and rider point of view . After those 4 all depends on the points limit as you say. Will Charlie Saunders do a season? Although I think not, would be a good start to have him and Edwards at reserve.

What do I know! Glad I was wrong though and if he starts at reserve with Edwards, would be a good pairing.

Edited by gazzac

Now that Lakeside are moving up I would think there is a very strong chance of Jason Edwards joining. He was a regular programmed rider in the second half in the Elite days and I cannot see Lakeside running two teams, after all they could not find enough dates for one team last year.

Youll get Edwards surely and alongside Kelsey thats a reserve pairing that should score bags of points.

Both Mildo and Eastbourne already look very strong with their (potential) reserve signings. Edwards and Dugard for a combined 6.50 is awesome but Mildenhalls bottom 3 of Marson Kemp and Bebee for a combined 9.0 unless Marson has his average changed yet again.is even better.

Both Mildo and Eastbourne already look very strong with their (potential) reserve signings. Edwards and Dugard for a combined 6.50 is awesome but Mildenhalls bottom 3 of Marson Kemp and Bebee for a combined 9.0 unless Marson has his average changed yet again.is even better.

Very true although Eastbourne always build cleverly enough that they always have a strong reserve.

If the Mildenhall trio rumour is true the Kemp will be in the team very quickly and his scoring potential nullified a little (like Jenkins this season) leaving a lot of pressure on the returning erratic Bebee & Aussie Marson.

Very true although Eastbourne always build cleverly enough that they always have a strong reserve.

If the Mildenhall trio rumour is true the Kemp will be in the team very quickly and his scoring potential nullified a little (like Jenkins this season) leaving a lot of pressure on the returning erratic Bebee & Aussie Marson.

Marson and Bebee, at home, look capable of counteracting that though. Jenkins & Bickley got going very well in the top 5 at the end of the season, so Kemp could be the same.

Has to be tom they will announce the dead certs first hope charley Powell is not back but believe he will. Think bowtell will follow Kelsey to Eastbourne whilst racing for lakeside in championship. Georgie to go to Kent, baseby to Eastbourne could be him Thurs as he will defo be back. Edwards is nailed on.

Has to be tom they will announce the dead certs first hope charley Powell is not back but believe he will. Think bowtell will follow Kelsey to Eastbourne whilst racing for lakeside in championship. Georgie to go to Kent, baseby to Eastbourne could be him Thurs as he will defo be back. Edwards is nailed on.

Lot of speculation there. I cannot see them replacing Wood with Baseby who is a point higher and the fans would not like it at all. Georgie is an icon.

Knight, Wood and Brennan must be certainties.

• Like 1

As much as Georgie would be welcomed at Kent, his average really does not fit. Can't see him being anywhere other the Arlington tbh

I think the announcement will more than likely be Tom, or maybe Jason Edwards, either will be on the sheet no matter the points limit.Sure Georgie will be with us again, but may just hold fire to see what plans he has in the championship.

Edited by gazzac