British Speedway Forum
eaglesno1

Eastbourne 2018

Got to be a bit of Connor hype. After their performance of the last three years we cannot ask for anything more. Shake up's come when you are in trouble not when you have won the KO Cup three times on the trot with three runner up pendants in the League. It was just unfortunate that the time they won the play off it did not count and when they topped the table they lost the play off. In reality they have done everything.

Please no shake up just more of the same.

maybe it's that we've all got to take a turn in the elvis the eagle suit or we won't be allowed in . that would shake me up , i think i'm too fat to do up the zip.

Back to Eastbourne whats the shake up going to be ...

Race clockwise?

The big 'shake up' is to be revealed on Thursday morning.

Edited by eaglesno1

The big 'shake up' is to be revealed on Thursday morning.

The AGM is on Thursday. Could the announcement follow ?

Who knows what it could be? Just putting any idea forward. Doubt any of us would be able to correctly guess what the shake up os anyway.

quickly dispelled that idea when i was thinking what it could be. wouldn't the 2 signings that they have made be too weak for the championship ?

22 hours ago, TurnTwo said:

And I don’t like this new forum update lol

i like it a bit better now i worked out i had to sign in again     :shock:   ,  if the shake up is race night or time that would really be bad for me so i hope it's not that either.

Edited by gee jay
wanted to add to it

3 people, on twitter, have guessed that the 'shake up' is that the Dugard's are selling up and the Eastbourne twitter has re-tweeted them. Does this indicate that this is what it is?

Well they are saying something that has not been done in 89 years. Speedway started at Arlo in 1929. If you assume thats the beginning of 1929, thats 89 years ago. So it could be a move to a new stadium or ownership or both!

• Like 1