British Speedway Forum
eaglesno1

Eastbourne 2018

We simply can't run R/R and when not if when Powell is out longer than first thought we are gonna be stuffed.

1 hour ago, Alex2000 said:

We simply can't run R/R and when not if when Powell is out longer than first thought we are gonna be stuffed.

I think you will do ok running r/r next Wednesday at Perry barr .

Tom Brennan is the one above them Kelsey , jason and Charlie cover the rest ...

Asumming  brummies  keep the same 1-7 

Jason takes r/r heat 3 probably beats Callum walker 

Charlie takes r/r heat 7 beats butcher gets a point 

Jason again takes r/r heat 10 again beats cuppitt  another point 

Brennan takes r/r ht  14 wins the race probably at least 2 points .

So your r/r should score a minimum of 5 rides ...

Leaves jason Edwards one more replacement ride 

4 hours ago, Alex2000 said:

Dan Greenwood? George Hunter? If done before average drops. If we dont sort of shooting ourselves in the foot

Dan’s average is too high. 

3 hours ago, ProudtobeaBrummie said:

I think you will do ok running r/r next Wednesday at Perry barr .

Tom Brennan is the one above them Kelsey , jason and Charlie cover the rest ...

Asumming  brummies  keep the same 1-7 

Jason takes r/r heat 3 probably beats Callum walker 

Charlie takes r/r heat 7 beats butcher gets a point 

Jason again takes r/r heat 10 again beats cuppitt  another point 

Brennan takes r/r ht  14 wins the race probably at least 2 points .

So your r/r should score a minimum of 5 rides ...

Leaves jason Edwards one more replacement ride 

That is not correct new averages take effect from June 1st

Jason Edwards moves out of the reserves

So RR rides can be taken by Jason Edwards & the other 3 by no 6 Dugard & no 7  Brooks

Brummies averages don't change as they have only completed 1 league meeting so Flint still at reserve

• Like 1

Think be no JPB next Wednesday took off in county ambulance tonight at Sheffield dislocated shoulder.

14 hours ago, Brummies_Ste said:

That is not correct new averages take effect from June 1st

Jason Edwards moves out of the reserves

So RR rides can be taken by Jason Edwards & the other 3 by no 6 Dugard & no 7  Brooks

Brummies averages don't change as they have only completed 1 league meeting so Flint still at reserve

My apologies i was not  aware of this i will go check it out ..

Thats correct JPB  on the mend now but will likely miss Wednesday which unfortunately for Eastbourne should be covered ok with Hume bacon and leon x2 likely to cover his rides leaving leon still able to take butchers 4th ride if required

Just shows how with it the Eastbourne management are. Their  new official green sheet averages are effective from today 01/6/18. 

Edwards is in the team 

Is there any further update on Charlie Brooks? Heard a rumour he has a collar bone injury also? I know he missed a grasstrack at the weekend. Makes the tail look very dependent on Dugard and / or the right guest booking.

On 5/21/2018 at 1:19 PM, ProudtobeaBrummie said:

Who does your website it's rubbish ? I only want to look at your results this season and who's been scoring the points it's bloody impossible so have up...

Links to match reports have been added to the 'Fixtures' page of the website so you should now be able to find the information that you are looking for.

Edited by eaglesno1

hope the management sort it out by tomorrow one way or the other. don't want to drop out of the cup belatedly because we had most of the team riding in the wrong positions  :unsure:

Initial averages are effective 7 days after the 4th NL meeting of the season. Their 4th was last Friday so they’re effective from today, Friday 1st June. It’s a coincidence that it’s the first of the month today, which is when averages change usually. 

Georgie Wood signs for Sheffield, which is very deserved on his current form. However I thought I had read somewhere that there has been an agreement between the Eagles riders and the managment that no riders would double up this season?

12 minutes ago, eaglesno1 said:

Georgie Wood signs for Sheffield, which is very deserved on his current form. However I thought I had read somewhere that there has been an agreement between the Eagles riders and the managment that no riders would double up this season?

Id also heard that rumour although as i feel Wood was the one rider least likely to be happy about it im not surprised he has found a higher tier club. I also suspect if such rulings are to remain in place at Arlington it will be Woods last season with the Eagles