British Speedway Forum
steve roberts

Are We Seeing The Beginning Of The Demise Of The Tory Party?

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Humphrey Appleby said:

Just when you think the current Tories can't sink any lower...

https://www.smh.com.au/world/europe/british-conservative-mp-arrested-on-suspicion-of-rape-20220518-p5am8n.html

Pretty easy to find out who it is even though the UK media isn't naming anyone... 

And the same folk who have nothing to say on this are the same who will be absolutely losing their sh*t (look away now Mary) when a Labour/Lib/SNP politician is caught speeding or (shock, horror) sipping a can of mojita on a train.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, falcace said:

And the same folk who have nothing to say on this are the same who will be absolutely losing their sh*t (look away now Mary) when a Labour/Lib/SNP politician is caught speeding or (shock, horror) sipping a can of mojita on a train.

So now having nothing to say is the same as condoning that behaviour? Of course it's not, what is there to say? Somebody has been accused of a terrible crime, if they are found guilty nobody will be defending them because of their political party.

At the same time which side of the political divide they are on  has no bearing on whether they are criminals and/or sexual deviants and claiming it is smacks of desperation.

If you want to look at politics and sexual crimes talk about Starmer and the grooming gangs, the worst crimes of my lifetime that no political party seems to want to mention too much.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, falcace said:

What a ridiculous post. Show us the last post on here about a non-Tory politician speeding and is your 'can of mojita' jibe an attempt at comparing Starmer's indoor party with Boris having a drink outside?

11 minutes ago, Vince said:

So now having nothing to say is the same as condoning that behaviour? Of course it's not, what is there to say? Somebody has been accused of a terrible crime, if they are found guilty nobody will be defending them because of their political party.

At the same time which side of the political divide they are on  has no bearing on whether they are criminals and/or sexual deviants and claiming it is smacks of desperation.

If you want to look at politics and sexual crimes talk about Starmer and the grooming gangs, the worst crimes of my lifetime that no political party seems to want to mention too much.

Exactly.

30 minutes ago, Vince said:

Indeed. Of course, the Left conveniently ignore the fact that it was a Labour MP that ignored the grooming of 1400 girls in his constituency because in his in his own words , he “didn’t want to rock the multicultural boat”. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, E I Addio said:

Indeed. Of course, the Left conveniently ignore the fact that it was a Labour MP that ignored the grooming of 1400 girls in his constituency because in his in his own words , he “didn’t want to rock the multicultural boat”. 

Not forgetting Claudia Webbe of course. :rolleyes:

Posted (edited)
25 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

What a lovely bunch. More than 50 MPs are facing allegations of sexual misconduct after being reported to Parliament’s Independent Complaints and Grievance Scheme (ICGS)...

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/56-mps-face-sexual-misconduct-claims-znv2m9x8s

But a Labour MP ignored the grooming of 1400 girls, don’t you know…? :rolleyes:

Edited by Humphrey Appleby
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Humphrey Appleby said:

You forgot to mention he also went to prison for fiddling his expenses, along with a few others from Labour, Tory and the SNP. 

Different snouts, same trough..... I am surprised you can’t see it:(

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Humphrey Appleby said:

I'm actually quite horrified at your facetiousness. 

Still anything to have a dig at Tory MP's, completely ignoring the fact that one isn't more important than the other.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Humphrey Appleby said:

Appalled me but it seems the party is more important than the crime to some.