8. Zagar

9. Lindgren

10. Pedersen

11. Vaculick

12. Pawlicki

13. Laguta

14. Holder

15. Cook

Dudeks the difficult one for me, is it a one off year? Is he on the way up? Is that his level? Honestly don't have a clue. After that I think you're slightloy over rating Emil, drop him down a place or two, same with Magic who I can't see repeating his season - he just happened to have a good spell and two GP took place at the time. Also think you're over rating Pedersen a bit these days, he's barely ridden for 2 season now too. Laguta could be decent but I think he'll have too many poor scores and in reality could be battling with Cook for the wooden spoon.

I think it'll be about the same as this year. Individual placings will depend on form and injuries.

Dudeks the difficult one for me, is it a one off year? Is he on the way up? Is that his level? Honestly don't have a clue. After that I think you're slightloy over rating Emil, drop him down a place or two, same with Magic who I can't see repeating his season - he just happened to have a good spell and two GP took place at the time. Also think you're over rating Pedersen a bit these days, he's barely ridden for 2 season now too. Laguta could be decent but I think he'll have too many poor scores and in reality could be battling with Cook for the wooden spoon.

Dudek i found tough as like you i dont really know what to expect but I know i want him to do well..,im thinking Emil will convert his qualy form to semis/finals.. Pedersen i agree and maybe Hancock but just think there better more consistently than the others same with Magic.. Laguta i have seen have great meetings especially in Poland

My thoughts are along the lines of Doyle ( Yes Back to Back ), Woffinden, Dudek ( or those places reversed ), Sayfutdinov with Cook around 10th place.

Cook is likely to shine well at times but be very inconsistent. Never going to Do A Doyle and pull himself up by his jockstrap or whatever, to the cream level of world class. Much as I am a fan of Robert Lambert, the next truly great Englishman is going to be Dan Bewley.

Edited by waytogo28

1. Zmarzlik
2. Sayfutdinov
3. Doyle
4. Dudek
5. Woffinden
6. Lindgren
7. Pawlicki
8. Zagar
9. Hancock
10. Janowski
11. Vaculik
12. Pedersen
13. Holder
14. Laguta
15. Cook

1. Doyle

2. Hancock

3. Lindgren

4. Woffinden

5. Sayfutdinov

6. Dudek

7. Holder

8. Zmarzlik

9. Zagar

10. Janowski

11. Vaculik

12. Laguta

13. Cook

14. Pawlicki

15. Pedersen

• Like 1

Agree with 99% of that, but Cook wooden spoon ?

Honestly hope Im wrong and will be shouting by at my tv every Saturday in support of him and will probably even get myself a Craig Cook t-shirt for Cardiff and any other GPs I attend.

If its any consolation to Craig I said Woffy would finish bottom 3 when he got back in!

With respect to him yes id say hes nailed on for it.. NKI will also score more if he has to come in for injury

I think the series looks weak compared to last year.

The top 5 look nailed on just trying to work out what order. Magic and Zagar look good for top 8 and then the other 8 all look like battling it for 8th.

1. DUDEK

2. DOYLE

3. ZMARZLIK

4. WOFFINDEN

5. SAYFUTDINOV

6. ZAGAR

7. JANOWSKI

8. HANCOCK

9. LINDGREN

10. VACULIK

11. LAGUTA

12. PAWLICKI

13. COOK

14. HOLDER

15. PEDERSEN

The top 5 look nailed on just trying to work out what order. Magic and Zagar look good for top 8 and then the other 8 all look like battling it for 8th.

1. DUDEK

2. DOYLE

3. ZMARZLIK

4. WOFFINDEN

5. SAYFUTDINOV

6. ZAGAR

7. JANOWSKI

8. HANCOCK

9. LINDGREN

10. VACULIK

11. LAGUTA

12. PAWLICKI

13. COOK

14. HOLDER

15. PEDERSEN

Thank god you put Cook in front of Holder, even though cook at 13 in your list!!

It looks as if most posters cannot see Cook making the Big Breakthrough that we all ( mostly ) want to see him have. I can't but Fingers Crossed that he can do better than we imagine.

Not sure how you say it looks weak compared to this year, with 12 riders the same.

Pawlicki for Pawlicki is a pretty even swap, Id say Prem out performed Piotr this year.

Laguta is at least as good as lindbsvk

Ill admit Puk is better than Cook.

Not sure how you say it looks weak compared to this year, with 12 riders the same.

Pawlicki for Pawlicki is a pretty even swap, Id say Prem out performed Piotr this year.

Laguta is at least as good as lindbsvk

Ill admit Puk is better than Cook.

In my opinion Holder and Pedersen are not as good as they were. At the start of the 2017 season i thought they would still have lots to offer but Holder was abysmal and Nicki didnt do to much before his unfortunate injury.

Pawlicki was world number 6 in 2016 so thought he would kick on but went backwards.

Lindgren has a bad injury to contend with as well and not his fault but Vaculik doesnt excite me.

Hancock at some point has to regress and could have a season like Holder did

I went into the 2017 gp season full of optimism.

This year the anticipation isnt as strong, but thats my opinion

• Like 2