British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
mudflaps

Did The Scb Hearing Scheduled For Tuesday 7/11 Take Place?

We are sure to know before the new season begins in March 2018.

i certanly wouldnt put money on knowing anything pre season in speedway

You will know immediately after the AGM, by studying the leagues, the teams in them and the new BSPA committee.

You will know immediately after the AGM, by studying the leagues, the teams in them and the new BSPA committee.

right oh

just like all riders missing meetings were treated the same in 2017

right oh

just like all riders missing meetings were treated the same in 2017

Some cases are different to others. Are you saying regardless of the circumstances the same penalty for everyone ?

Cook versus Jack Holder ?.

If the meeting has taken place , and we have heard nothing of any outcome . I would be more concerned as a Scunthorpe fan than a Panthers fan.

If the meeting has taken place , and we have heard nothing of any outcome . I would be more concerned as a Scunthorpe fan than a Panthers fan.

C'mon Rodders, you've been around too long to second guess anything with this lot. Plenty of negotiating still going on in the background and any outcome still possible.

Some cases are different to others. Are you saying regardless of the circumstances the same penalty for everyone ?

Cook versus Jack Holder ?.

there's others aswell never mind holder sitting pritty while ged gets all the sanctions Edited by scarra
  • Like 1

BSPA/SCB should be regarded as kindly uncles who only have our best interests at heart and protect us from our own folly. We should be so grateful to them.

I would think the meeting has taken place, and the adjudicating panel (for want of a better word) are considering what action to take. Similar to the jury being out in a court case.

No doubt those involved, followed by a press release will hear in due course.

there's others aswell never mind holder sitting pritty while ged gets all the sanctions

Holder's only sitting pretty because Rathbone waved him on (but why is the crux of the matter relevant to the thread I guess) when it should have stopped at the phone call we were told came from Poland making the enquiry. If we can't talk to you had meant that, and that's where it stopped, then Holder wouldn't be sitting pretty if he'd still chosen Torun.

Edited by Crump99

riders managers promotors refs track staff

who cares what position they hold they should all know and follow the same rule book

the problem in speedway is rules are not always written so all can understand them

I can't see as Godfrey will have too much to worry about, at worst a caution and demotion from being vice chairman and a warning to his future conduct as I see it .

• Like 1

Looks like a wait till after AGM for any news. Only in Speedway could those in charge show such arrogant disregard for the paying public

Edited by wealdstone

Looks like a wait till after AGM for any news. Only in Speedway could those in charge show such arrogant disregard for the paying public

Totally misconception of this situation. Usual over the top response.

• Like 2

Totally misconception of this situation. Usual over the top response.

Please explain why it is acceptable that nothing has been heard a week after the meeting was scheduled when the future of two clubs are in limbo. Perhaps you know something we don't

Edited by wealdstone

Please explain why it is acceptable to hear nothing when the future of two clubs are in the air

Perhaps no news is good news.

I always remember an old adage told to me when I first started work about lending propositions - The customer can have an answer when the decision is ready and it may well be Yes but if they insist on an answer immediately and the decision isnt ready then the answer is No.

• Like 2