British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
mudflaps

Did The Scb Hearing Scheduled For Tuesday 7/11 Take Place?

"I heard"? Nothing official then...

Well have they officially announced it.

Can we assume that Mr Godfrey widely regarded for his integrity and veracity has been found to have no case to answer

Following the recommendations made by the Independent Judicial Enquiry into the public statements made by Mr Ged Rathbone concerning the conduct of Mr Rob Godfrey, vice-chairman of the British Speedway Promoters’ Association, the members of the Speedway Control Bureau met with Mr Godfrey.

As a result of these discussions and further enquiries made by the SCB members, it was concluded that the actions of Mr Godfrey were accepted as being made at all times with the best intentions, and in consideration of his role within British Speedway. 

Wow isn't that such a surprise.

Wonderful sewing club they have in speedway.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bigcatdiary said:

Following the recommendations made by the Independent Judicial Enquiry into the public statements made by Mr Ged Rathbone concerning the conduct of Mr Rob Godfrey, vice-chairman of the British Speedway Promoters’ Association, the members of the Speedway Control Bureau met with Mr Godfrey.

As a result of these discussions and further enquiries made by the SCB members, it was concluded that the actions of Mr Godfrey were accepted as being made at all times with the best intentions, and in consideration of his role within British Speedway. 

restoring my faith in the administration of the sport........................................................not:)

A bit bemused , seemingly the Mafia feel his actions were in best interests of Speedway etc. However I thought his original stance was to deny  that he did or said anything.

41 minutes ago, wealdstone said:

A bit bemused , seemingly the Mafia feel his actions were in best interests of Speedway etc. However I thought his original stance was to deny  that he did or said anything.

Whatever his actions they were far less detrimental to British Speedway that the course taken by Holder and Rathbone....

• Like 8

Wait, what did Rob Godfrey 'do'?

16 minutes ago, Dandelion said:

16 minutes ago, Dandelion said:

And, I don't mean that in a I'm sticking up for him, I haven't heard anything about this and was just wondering why people were meeting to discuss him

No surprise in this outcome Godfrey makes his own rules up and he will continue to so as long nobody stands up to him

6 hours ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Whatever his actions they were far less detrimental to British Speedway that the course taken by Holder and Rathbone....

Were they? Would Holder and Rathbone (well Rathbone anyway) have taken that course of action if Godfrey hadn't given the green light.